Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I have just copied this from Skysports:
"There is a pledge of investment in the first-team squad as well as investment in a stadium, which is likely to result in Everton moving to a new ground."

This does sound like lazy journalism to me as I haven't seen any direct quotes to confirm the above.

The happiness doesn't even last one day on here, I went to bed last night smiling, woke up smiling, seen the RS lose the cup, more smiling.

It's all gravy from here on in, we are getting a new stadium, buzzing, just enjoy it, we turned a corner this weekend, things are on the up for EFC, about time.

By the end of this week I'm sure Mosh and Bill will have done some interviews in the press and more will be known.

"Bill Kenwright has taught me what it's like to be an Evertonian."

So he has had a warm Chang and a cold pie then.

Very exciting news though
Wat, reminds of an old joke, a fella is walking through town and he sees a large sign across a pub window, A pint, a pie and
a kind word £3, he says to himself, I'll have that, he goes in and orders it, the barman gives him the pint and the pie and
he gives the barman £3, the barman takes the money and walks away, the fella shouts at him, hey what about the kind
word, the barman looks around slowly and says tomthe fella " I wouldn't eat that pie if I was you"
I'll get my coat.

I wonder if he likes cats.

I have no idea. What I do know (despite what DaveK is saying) is that we will soon be beholding this wonderous sight:

Untitled.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back