Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
that was the most obvious sign Mosh is only in it for profit...there's no defending it.

Keep Everton in the Prem = sign Koeman and allow him to have funds from sales.
TV money and other profits = moshpockets
Agreed.

I think the eggs are all in the stadium basket.

Squad wise: anyone expecting any spending substantially over and above what we get from tv and player sales isn't reading the script too closely.

Moshiri will push for a stadium on the waterfont and get a lot of financial investors/sponsorship/naming rights/public cash to pay for it.

Agreed.

I think the eggs are all in the stadium basket.

Anyone expecting anything substantially over and above what we get from tv and player sales isn't reading the script too closely.

Moshiri will push for a stadium on the waterfont and get a lot of financial investors/sponsorship/naming rights/public cash to pay for it.

Enjoy that developers profit

Absolute whoppers calling him a fraud when he's turned this club around in less than six months. 4th in the table and a new stadium close. We'd be relegation candidates under Martinez this season and Kenwright wouldn't have sacked him

Ask yourself why we were expecting it mate.

Here's a clue - it's not because we want to "piss and moan", it's because ignoring the obvious would require us switching off our brains.

Perhaps you don't Tubes, but there are doom merchants on here that just love to go massively over the top at every opportunity.

Sure we all would have loved a better window, but the fact remains we have a better squad today than we did when the summer window opened.

Hahahahahahahahaha I love how it's the same posters who are always the ones moaning about the same crap when we get beat, but when things are going well they are never to be seen

Mate we all knew this was likely when the lying fraud took the 100m sky money and gave a negative spend.

Seeing Suntan Bob sat there with BK laughing away as we were getting a lesson from no marks was disgusting.

Absolute whoppers calling him a fraud when he's turned this club around in less than six months. 4th in the table and a new stadium close. We'd be relegation candidates under Martinez this season and Kenwright wouldn't have sacked him
Mate, he's done zip.

I'm not calling him a fraud - I knew as soon as he came in what he was about: stadium development. But people have a right to voice dissatisfaction about a £3M profit in the last window.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back