Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Agreed.

I think the eggs are all in the stadium basket.

Squad wise: anyone expecting any spending substantially over and above what we get from tv and player sales isn't reading the script too closely.

Moshiri will push for a stadium on the waterfont and get a lot of financial investors/sponsorship/naming rights/public cash to pay for it.

If we don't get the stadium would you expect him to disappear and do a Robert Earl ?

Mate, he's done zip.

I'm not calling him a fraud - I knew as soon as he came in what he was about: stadium development. But people have a right to voice dissatisfaction about a £3M profit in the last window.
Did you expect to sign the likes of Witsel, Carvalho, Mata and similar calibre of players after two bottom half finishes??

Can this thread just be closed after every loss, it's beyond me how people find a way to blame Moshiri so often.
Why? Do you think Koeman wanted to spend a negative net spend this summer? Buck stops with the head man when windows dont come off....and results like today hammer home why it was so poor.

Can this thread just be closed after every loss, it's beyond me how people find a way to blame Moshiri so often.
Self loathing and a desire to enjoy the negative. Same posters were defending Martinez last year when it was atrocious. It's a odd stance, but Everton not doing well is where they thrive, whatever you hear from them tonight divide their post count by 10-20 after the next win.

I honestly dont think making money from EFC is the primary aim for him, but he'll be determined to not lose cash.

I think this is one of the poorest posts I've seen you write Dave.

If the objective was not make loss on his investment he'd never have sold his Arsenal shares to make a much more speculative investment in Everton, a club financially inferior to Arsenal in every way.

He bought into Everton as a growth opportunity but he knew as a result of 18 months of due diligence the investment required to bring that about.

I don't understand the logic of your comment at all.

Didn't want to pay carvalhos wages, balked at a few extra mill for Brahimi - the list goes on.
And how do you know any of that was true? The money was there. Moshiri has put in place the right people in Koeman and Walsh. It's a project for the long term even Koeman said that. Look at where we were last season compared to this, get a grip.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back