Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Robert Earl paid £1200 a share in 2006. So his profit was £ 30.95 million

Kenwright and Woods paid £857 per share in 2000. Thus Kenwright made a profit of £19.8m on the shares he sold and Woods a profit of £14.5 million on his sold shares.
In fairness, the base cost of the shares held in BK 1878 Ltd come in at about 1050 a share from memory.

In fairness, the base cost of the shares held in BK 1878 Ltd come in at about 1050 a share from memory.

Did BK 1878 Ltd buy shares before TBH? I know Bill acquired a few shares in 2013/14 but not so many as to materially alter the average price. I've only ever examined share purchases from the time of TBH which was struck at £857

How many times have I been over this. If Moshiri invests in the club then he will want shares in return which will then dilute everyone else's % down. In other words they will lose share % and not receive any money.
The deal to buy the major shareholders remaining shares is already in place, so you're chatting bubbles

Did BK 1878 Ltd buy shares before TBH? I know Bill acquired a few shares in 2013/14 but not so many as to materially alter the average price. I've only ever examined share purchases from the time of TBH which was struck at £857
BK 1878 Ltd holds the majority of "BK'S" holding and were acquired from BK Blue Ltd *which acquired from BHL* . Can't remember how many shares were held in this vehicle or personally, but the cost for all the shares in BK 1878 Ltd is £7,760,223. This includes all shares purchased around 10/11 in this Company's accounts.
The difference between the struck price and the actual price would be explained by the costs of winding up the TBHL debacle and the legal and associated costs for BK Blue Ltd I think.

* - further edit

Edit - think I meant to say 970 not 1050.

Last edited:

With respect, that's conjecture.

No-one knows other than the parties involved.
Abercromby has no emotional tie to the club, so I would imagine that all his will go, but BK and JW (his family invested in the company initially I remember reading) may want to retain a token holding - just my take and not ITK.

Much closer to the expected reality.

I don't think Moshiri will ever increase his shareholding beyond current levels. The revelation that this engagement with the current new stadium designers massively outdates Moshiri throws further doubt onto his 'revolutionary changes'.

@The Esk
BK 1878 shareholdings and cost are as follows:

7307 shares from BK Blue Ltd - Cost £7,460,223 = 1020.97 per share.
290 shares purchase 2010 is Cost 300,000 = 1034.48 per share.

So the balance other 1447 were held either personally or do I remember something about a pension fund as well.

Anyway, the options are with BK 1878 Ltd so with regards to BK, either he has sold all the personally held shares (or those he is prepared to sell) by the look of things.

Just thinking, the figure you're quoting isn't the Johnson - TBH price is it?

I don't think Moshiri will ever increase his shareholding beyond current levels. The revelation that this engagement with the current new stadium designers massively outdates Moshiri throws further doubt onto his 'revolutionary changes'.

I would imagine that there was consideration (a price) on the options currently held by Blue Heaven Holdings Ltd (FM if you wish). If he had no intention of exercising the option then why create it and give the lads money for nothing?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back