Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The Naisse purchase was a complete joke.

If I was Farhad Moshiri I would be hiring private investigators over the Telegraph revelations

And employees of football clubs 'recommending' players for cash.

Because the Naisse purchase has red flags all over it.

One of the worst purchases by EFC in recent memory. At significant cost to the club.

What red flags? What evidence do you have for such a claim?

The apparent lack of any real talent or capability to fit into our system.

The enhanced scepticism comes from the Football4Sale revelations in the Telegraph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ool-of-greed-that-is-at-the-heart-of-english/

Finding out that certain employees of clubs may be compromised and have been using the transfer system to enrich themselves further, on the back of transfers that might not actually be in the best interests of the club they are supposedly employed by.

Payments for 'recommendations' in order for clubs to buy players linked with 3rd parties.

That information is already now in the public domain and under police investigation thanks to the Telegraph.

Implicating Everton specifically?

If I were advising Farhad Moshiri

He should appoint a corporate compliance director who's job it is to ensure that club employees are solely - focused on the benefit of Everton Football Club.

Not their own (outside their employment contract) and no other third parties.

That is how seriously I view the Telegraph revelations and what EFC should be doing about it.

The Naisse purchase was a complete joke.

If I was Farhad Moshiri I would be hiring private investigators over the Telegraph revelations

And employees of football clubs 'recommending' players for cash.

Because the Naisse purchase has red flags all over it.

One of the worst purchases by EFC in recent memory. At significant cost to the club.

Or maybe it was a panic buy which back fired?

If I were advising Farhad Moshiri

Thank God you're not

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back