Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Grant Ingles handed in his notice over a month ago. It will be interesting to see who replaces him in his finance role.

Chris Andersen is head of legal, so him becoming club secretary makes perfect sense.

The satisfaction of the charges is confirmation of the debt repayments I have spoken of since early summer.

The Moshiri revolution continues.

Grant Ingles handed in his notice over a month ago. It will be interesting to see who replaces him in his finance role.

Chris Andersen is head of legal, so him becoming club secretary makes perfect sense.

The satisfaction of the charges is confirmation of the debt repayments I have spoken of since early summer.

Why pay charges to pay early? Business sense I guess.

Other deals might be done as we write, as the F/X and interest rates start to put early settlement in the money if a little discount can be obtained. We're in Q4 where many a financier might need a little extra cushioning.

Why pay charges to pay early? Business sense I guess.

Other deals might be done as we write, as the F/X and interest rates start to put early settlement in the money if a little discount can be obtained. We're in Q4 where many a financier might need a little extra cushioning.

I've always maintained the Prudential loan would have been paid off prior to land acquisition for the stadium development by the club. As I've stated since early summer this has been the case.

The rights and media funding facility entered into last month.

The Vibrac loan from last year (which will have been satisfied this summer) but is still showing as unsatisfied

Two standard charges in favour of Barclays for credit facilities
Our total debt to help out the masses that will surely ask?

From the information provided by CH is it possible to put a figure on how much has been paid off?

And how much is left outstanding?

Our total debt to help out the masses that will surely ask?

From the information provided by CH is it possible to put a figure on how much has been paid off?

And how much is left outstanding?

It's not possible to say without knowing the cash flow and the amount of capital gone into the club.

The Prudential loan will show at around £18 million as of 31st May 2016 in the next accounts published. That has now been shown to be cleared.

The Vibrac loan was likely to be close to £20 million based on previous years.

I do know that the Rights and Media facility is costed much lower than the previous Vibrac loans - a reflection of the increase in broadcasting revenues.

It's not possible to say without knowing the cash flow and the amount of capital gone into the club.

The Prudential loan will show at around £18 million as of 31st May 2016 in the next accounts published. That has now been shown to be cleared.

I do know that the Rights and Media facility is costed much lower than the previous Vibrac loans - a reflection of the increase in broadcasting revenues.
A stadium announcement and we are prime for a takeover ;)

To check my understanding Mr Esk, Mosirhi has paid off approx £38m of debt?

To check my understanding Mr Esk, Mosirhi has paid off approx £38m of debt?

It's possible. There's 3 scenarios :

(i) Moshiri has paid off the club's debts
(ii) the club's debts have been transferred to Rights & Media Funding who have offered a lower cost facility
(iii) the increase in broadcasting revenues have permitted the payment of debt

Or any combination of the three.

I was informed earlier in the summer we had paid off the Prudential loan as a result of some form of capital injection from Moshiri. The removal of the charge confirms the payment of the debt, we'll have to wait for the report and accounts to confirm the mechanism.

I go away for a couple of days and this happens. The 2 RMF charges being left outstanding is peculiar as the one last year should have been paid about a year after being taken out historically, so possibly not repaid as yet.
EIL and Pru means that on the face of it (given no new charges) that EFC own Goodison unencumbered again ( more importantly the ticket sale revenue stream). Be interesting to see if EIL/GPSL are left in place or assets transferred and wound up/dissolved.
Grant Ingles - mentioned him in a post a couple of weeks back as being the one possibly leaving but can't be bothered vaulting myself. This is far too early for me to be in the land of the living!!#

just mentioned this on the myers thread but it is a fair point. despite all the changes that may be taking place behind the scenes.....

the warchest/100 million plus transfer budget stories broke about march right? Ran from march to june pretty much as our main storyline away from Martinez sacking obviously.

It just so happens that it was season ticket renewal time when the billionaire owner with war chest type stories were getting printed. Now considering we sold to buy this summer, and spent exactly nothing, is this not just a continuation of how things have always been, new owner or not? Hell even the same fella was involved in transfers, the same one spinning the lies to sell season tickets every year!

I know it isn't in the general fan thinking to question all of this, but come on, how can you refuse that!

just mentioned this on the myers thread but it is a fair point. despite all the changes that may be taking place behind the scenes.....

the warchest/100 million plus transfer budget stories broke about march right? Ran from march to june pretty much as our main storyline away from Martinez sacking obviously.

It just so happens that it was season ticket renewal time when the billionaire owner with war chest type stories were getting printed. Now considering we sold to buy this summer, and spent exactly nothing, is this not just a continuation of how things have always been, new owner or not? Hell even the same fella was involved in transfers, the same one spinning the lies to sell season tickets every year!

I know it isn't in the general fan thinking to question all of this, but come on, how can you refuse that!
The reality is until money is spent, then all the talk in the world about any warchest is fluffity fluff and fans have every right to ask questions.

The reality is until money is spent, then all the talk in the world about any warchest is fluffity fluff and fans have every right to ask questions.

But are you basing that solely on money being spent on transfers, and the talk of this '100 mil' warchest that fans are taking as gospel all came from the media...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back