Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
But are you basing that solely on money being spent on transfers, and the talk of this '100 mil' warchest that fans are taking as gospel all came from the media...
And who put the stories in the media?

There is no proof either way that the club itself didn't do that. Which is my point, if the club fed the media then it came from selling season tickets yet again duping all the fans along the way.

'nothing will be the same'

Nothing has bloody changed!

The reality is until money is spent, then all the talk in the world about any warchest is fluffity fluff and fans have every right to ask questions.
...spoken like a true Keynesian.
Throwing money willy-nilly on band-aids when a wound needs suturing is a diminshing return strategy.

Yes, fans of Everton have a right to ask questions....but acquaintance of realty is (imo) a prerequisite to sensible query.

There are waaaay to many headless chooks in here, scrambling aimlessly around the chicken run, totally abused of uninformed notion.

We now have proof that money has been spent on settling a 14-year-old loan.
Football fans aren't interested in that. They're rightfully more interested in seeing exciting new signings made or improvements to the club's facilities, something we badly need. Hopefully Mr Moshiri is the saviour that Mr Kenwright promised us, and our new era will be ushered in soon.

...spoken like a true Keynesian.
Throwing money willy-nilly on band-aids when a wound needs suturing is a diminshing return strategy.

Yes, fans of Everton have a right to ask questions....but acquaintance of realty is (imo) a prerequisite to sensible query.

There are waaaay to many headless chooks in here, scrambling aimlessly around the chicken run, totally abused of uninformed notion.
You are happy going the next few transfers with a negative spend watching the likes of Cleverley in our waterside stadium?

Football fans aren't interested in that. They're rightfully more interested in seeing exciting new signings made or improvements to the club's facilities, something we badly need. Hopefully Mr Moshiri is the saviour that Mr Kenwright promised us, and our new era will be ushered in soon.

While it's certainly more exciting seeing money spent on transfers, I think you'll find a lot of people are interested in the club paying off its debts and being run properly.

Surely its essential that solid foundations are put in place so we can compete long term, rather than just reckless spending?

While it's certainly more exciting seeing money spent on transfers, I think you'll find a lot of people are interested in the club paying off its debts and being run properly.

Surely its essential that solid foundations are put in place so we can compete long term, rather than just reckless spending?
I doubt many are talking reckless spending. Just a sign that our sell to buy days are behind us.

You are happy going the next few transfers with a negative spend watching the likes of Cleverley in our waterside stadium?
I appreciate your Hellenic roots my friend so please take no umbrage in my idiomatic reminder to you : Rome was not built in a day.
Everton has suffered mismanagement for over a generation.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back