Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Now that the Prudential debt has been cleared does this mean a change in ownership is about to happen?Surely Moshiri will start to obtain the required share increase to evoke this change.

I get fed up people doubting Moshiri. Why bother? You think your cunning investigation will lead to finding out he's a fraud or if it goes wrong you can smugly say 'I told you so!'. Why bother support a club if you pile misery into it??

I look it at this way, are things better than they were before he bought in to the club? Yes. We would have sold more players, we would have gambled on Howe being able to handle the pressure to go from Bournemouth to us, we would have had the same problem getting in decent players without throwing stupid amounts of oil funded cash around like our dear near neighbours.

Time will tell whether he is everything we hoped for or if he turned out to be a complete crap house. Until then try to remember we are still 6th in the league, ahead of everyone we technically should be above, Goodison is getting a makeover, there are positive signs regarding finding a new stadium. Enjoy it because it might actually never get any better than it is now. Judge Moshiri after 2/3 years, then you can make some well thought out arguments.
this. If its true and they are starting to clear our debts then I cant wait for the negative spin some people will try to put on this. All steps in the right direction similar to whats happening on the pitch. All positives in my book

this. If its true and they are starting to clear our debts then I cant wait for the negative spin some people will try to put on this. All steps in the right direction similar to whats happening on the pitch. All positives in my book

Its everyones job on here to dash the positives and find any kind of negative and exaggerate it to high heaven to make it sound doom and gloom. Its what makes people happy.

Its everyones job on here to dash the positives and find any kind of negative and exaggerate it to high heaven to make it sound doom and gloom. Its what makes people happy.
I wonder if people are on a wind up or just waiting for it all to fail. Strange bunch football fans, from all clubs

January window will speak volumes on were we are going as a club. We need to sign players in January to make good of the allowed wage increase for this season. If we don't it will be sell to buy again next summer or an increase of only 7m in wages for next season. This right @The Esk?

It would certainly make sense to bring in a couple of big wages (or more) given we have the headroom created by Stones sale. Next year will also see an increase in commercial revenues as the Chang sponsorship lapses and is replaced - that increase can be used for wage increases.

It would certainly make sense to bring in a couple of big wages (or more) given we have the headroom created by Stones sale. Next year will also see an increase in commercial revenues as the Chang sponsorship lapses and is replaced - that increase can be used for wage increases.
are we expected to move on from Chang and Umbro?

Now that the Prudential debt has been cleared does this mean a change in ownership is about to happen?Surely Moshiri will start to obtain the required share increase to evoke this change.

It certainly means the technical reason why he acquired 49.9% initially now no longer exists.

The question is when will he exercise his warrants, will it be on the announcement of BM or will it be after planning approval is given?

I think Everton will (try to) hammer the January transfer window so that Moshiri can send out the statement of intent about the club that was so badly mangled by the summer's transfer failings.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back