Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
There's far less deals done in January than the summer. The very top end players rarely move in the Jan window.

The window is open for a shorter duration. There will still be plenty of deals, and the spending won't be in short supply. Clubs that want to purchase players will do, and they will face the same difficulties as they do in the summer. Everton won't be in for very top end players anyway.

January windows should always be times of lower expectations than summer ones. But the one thing we need, especially with the ANCON, is a quality midfield player. There can be excuses and leeway in other areas, but not on this one.

The window is open for a shorter duration. There will still be plenty of deals, and the spending won't be in short supply. Clubs that want to purchase players will do, and they will face the same difficulties as they do in the summer. Everton won't be in for very top end players anyway.

I trust you are satisfied now that the evidence has been provided by the club over the debt repayment?

Well the main issue is that top quality players may not want to come to us.

We could be on a strong position come Jan but as we have seen years gone by we haven't strengthened and fell of a clif.

I named 3 Jan's gone by the other day in which we were in a strong position but due to the squad not being good enough fell off.

I am tired of us using the same formula that has proven to fail before, it's crazy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back