Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I am keen to see more investment in the team as much as anybody but any injection of capital that ultimately puts the club on a surer footing without burden to debtors is very welcome in my book.

This clearing of debt can only be seen as a positive and a further step in the right direction. Moshiri gets my thanks for this. Piece by piece the "new" Everton will be built - not just literally with the new stadium.

I hope Moshiri can progress to exercise his share options shortly and that will in turn trigger a much needed shakeup at board level - if Kenwright and Elstone were being retained for business, goodwill, and sentimentality reasons then surely now change is possible?

The transfer window showed we need fresh leadership and vision at executive level - we need a new Chairman, CEO, and Commercial Director to push us forward. Ambitious plans will falter if the right personnel are not in place to ensure delivery.

Your post was silly and didnt warrant anything more. If you dont think January is tough to do business in where you either have to vastly over pay or get a less than ideal player then you arent worth conversing with.

Check my posts in the last few pages.

Then come back with a sensible reply.

Thank you

Good news. I'd have preferred the cash was spent on the first team, but this is good news considering how much of a noose the debt has been around our necks in previous years.

And that was in the summer bloody hell what we would have paid in January??! The mind boggles eh. Just proved my point completely.

Not sure it does to be far. If prices were mad in summer 2016 and are likely to be even madder in summer 2017 because of the abundance of TV money, maybe the January window will be madder than summer 2016 but not as mad as it will be in summer 2017?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back