Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Usmanov has now bought Moshri's share so I think he stands at around 40% in Arsenal as it stands, though I could be wrong on that.

Kroenke I think is their majority shareholder.

......from what John Crosse said on radio this morning, Usmanov and Moshiri owned an Arsenal shareholding under Red and White Holdings. The fact that Moshiri has transferred his element does not necessarily increase Usmanov's shares, just his % in Red and White Holdings.

I've done an edit...

ohthyc.jpg

Take this down before it ends up on RAWK.

......from what John Crosse said on radio this morning, Usmanov and Moshiri owned an Arsenal shareholding under Red and White Holdings. The fact that Moshiri has transferred his element does not necessarily increase Usmanov's shares, just his % in Red and White Holdings.
This is correct.
We have to look at the facts both form an Everton perspective and Arsenal perspective. What does it mean as a fan of either club ? The outcomes and permutations are endless

Usmanov has now bought Moshri's share so I think he stands at around 40% in Arsenal as it stands, though I could be wrong on that.

Kroenke I think is their majority shareholder.

He has not increased his holdings at Arsenal, but in the company that holds them, and its 30%.

Sorry can only dip in this morning, won't be online to answer, but Usmanov is not interested in acquiring Everton.

That shouldn't worry us in the slightest, we have a fantastic guy in Moshiri.

He's not interested at the moment. ... who knows what will happen in the future? If he gets really fed up with the situation at Arsenal as people have said this is the logical place for him to come if he still wants to be involved in a football club.

But you are right we should be happy with what we have got now :) the future is bright for sure.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back