Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

.....I was listening to the newspaper review at 07.15 this morning. John Crosse is well connected at Arsenal and said Evertonians are right to be excited. He also said this was nothing to do with Usmanov and he knows the billionaire who introduced Moshiri to Everton. Brazil pushed him on who it was and asked if it was Robert Earl, Crosse said it ain't Earle but didn't want to say who it was.

Interesting, I wonder who it was.

David Dein (Ex Arsenal CEO) and Bill K are big mates apparently!

.....I was listening to the newspaper review at 07.15 this morning. John Crosse is well connected at Arsenal and said Evertonians are right to be excited. He also said this was nothing to do with Usmanov and he knows the billionaire who introduced Moshiri to Everton. Brazil pushed him on who it was and asked if it was Robert Earl, Crosse said it ain't Earle but didn't want to say who it was.

Well Robert Earl isn't a billionaire so it certainly isn't that fraud.

I confess, it was I.

Well Robert Earl isn't a billionaire so it certainly isn't that fraud.

From Tom Cannon's and others it was David Dean ( I think that's how its spelt ) was the intermediary between Bill and Farhad Morshiri ads Bill and David Dean go way back

Could be wrong but if we can get David Dean involved too that wold be great

This guy is talking bilge with respect to the takeover code and 30% trigger - doesn't apply to private companies!
Other points regarding Dein were interesting but by his own admission not based on any inside knowledge.
Anyway, to quote Father Jack( RIP), "I'm a happy camper"

I don't know how these "experts" get air time.

Terrible research by their hosts I guess.

This may already have been spoken about but I have not seen it.

It looks as if Moshiri and Bill Kenwright have been talking for well over a year. A deal like this could not happen quickly or easily , moreso when Moshiri already is a big investor in a different club. Getting 200m from Usanov is not something that is done on a casual phone call...I think.
As others have suggested there may be other games going on between the various parties that we don't know about.

But, what about the last twelve months , what has been happening with Moores and Noelle and the alleged period of exclusivity ?, the row with Joe Anderson regarding the ground development at Walton ? Were these red herrings or is it only recently that Bill Kenwright got Moshiri firmly on the hook ?

I cannot help but feel that this may be an initial step on a much bigger project, at least I like to think so.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back