Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
They're really not a happy bunch over at RAWK.

They've had a proper sense of humour bypass. Can't understand why. :p
Trying to rubbish it all aren't they, just all trying to reassure each other it's nothing to worry about.

There's an Evertonian on there and they were picking fights with him all yesterday, until he posted the rags from today saying we are getting a new stadium and 100m transfer budget and it just killed the thread, not a reply after that lol

If anyone knows me from my twitter posts (@Barry1878) they will know I was so anti Kenwright/board etc.One moanin [Poor language removed]!
I`ve waited over 20yrs for something like this to happen.
I`m now like that excited kid at xmas seeing that orange chopper bike in the corner of the living room.
I`m so optimistic about the future with Moshiri on board.I`ve been longing for that day when my 21yr old lad will witness our beloved blues being back where they belong,challenging for league titles and cups every season like I did in the 80`s
I will need this smile surgically removing shortly.Lets enjoy.......
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
And your feelings about Bill Kenwright now ?

Roberto sounds excited...

Roberto Martinez: "You can imagine the excitement we have. It is something for every Evertonian to be excited about and looking forward to.

"This is the start of a new era. He will take us to the next level. He is the perfect person to come in.

"It needs to be improved by the Premier League but we are very excited. It is a big moment in our club's history."

I would just be happy for them to approve it.
Not that I'm getting excited like :celebrate:

Elstone is a tool mate, that outburst was confirmation if any was needed that this man is out of his depth

If you are looking to build a new stadium you DO NOT burn bridges with the council as Elstone did, Thankfully (with Joe Anderson meeting Bill in London) Elstone managed [Poor language removed] that up too
I think that what it really means it that Moshiri has only come on board since that time.
Joe Anderson sounds much more optimistic now than he did then.

'Moshiri can take us to a different level'
“With the chairman, our ambition was the Champions League positions and to become a winning team. The investment and involvement of Moshiri can take us to a different level and accelerate the process.

“It’s an exciting time. He understands the history. He’s going to be a really strong addition.”

Martinez.

Everton for the league?!

“With the chairman, our ambition was the Champions League positions and to become a winning team. The investment and involvement of Moshiri can take us to a different level and accelerate the process.

“It’s an exciting time. He understands the history. He’s going to be a really strong addition.

Martinez.

Everton for the league?!

It's like a new signing...

Boberto is excited by his 100 million warchest in the summer, he has immediately sent his scouts to Peru, Somalia and Papua New Guinea in the hope of finding the 100 million new Rodellega.

Fantastic and exciting times for the club I believe, moved very fast, and looking forward to be able to compete with the Man City, Chelsea and Manchester United's of this world.

On a final note, I don't really give a toss what the "walkers" from across the park think :)

“It’s an exciting time. He understands the history. He’s going to be a really strong addition.”

Martinez.

Everton for the league?!
Its what we will be aiming for mate for sure.
Christ, if an ale house side like Leicester can go for it, why can't we ?

RAWK....."100 million spending outlay in the summer........Is FFP dead now because how could they spend that in 1 window with a £130 million turnover."

They'll be marching soon.......

You got a link to that thread mate haha?

To be fair to them, I too find it pretty hard to believe we'll be lumping £100mil on transfers this summer. It's a nice thought though!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back