Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
But that won't happen, they'll all stick together if they didn't like the way Moshini was trying to run things.

There is a reason it's 49.9%, Bill has done his homework here, probably with advice from the likes of Green as to how to structure it with safeguards built in.
They could stick together but all FM would have to do is buy other shares or get minor shareholders on his side.

CcYl71pW0AAsav_.jpg:large

It could also be that maybe he has taken that role as far as he can and now wants to be the main man.

Yes absolutely. I kind of gave a summary of 3 potential options a couple of days ago. I'll try to keep it briefer this time.

option 1- Moshiri wants to run his own club.

option 2- Moshiri & Usmanov are exploring further options. (there could be a variety of different ways this could play out).

option 3- Usmanov and/or Moshiri are tyring to Pressure Kroenke at Arsenal.

As a 29 year old Evertonian. I've seen pretty much nothing but hurt and even when things have gone right, it's been snatched away.

I'm waiting until it's approved 100% before i have a party, although i have blown up the balloons and put blu tac on the banners already.

Had a kopite tell me today he won't come in and make a difference. They're rattled by this. I can't wait to rock up to the new Goodison and touch the Osman statue as i walk in to my brand new seat.

YES EVERTON!!!!!

No Ossie statue mate but he will be serving the drinks and snacks up and down the aisles of our spanking new thunderdome 80k arena

Amazing how little the combined total worth of individual owners means. I saw somewhere yesterday that the owner of Sunderland is one of the richest ones in the league, as is Mike Ashley. Little has it done for them. Moshiri is somewhere in the middle and just above that guy who owns Liverpool.

Times today has gone in to a little bit. Apparently the deal is to have Bill & Farhad as the drivers in the short term with Bill bowing out at an unspecified time although it looks possible that Farhad will bring in some additional investors to EFC.
Also, Times reckon that it will be a new stadium away from GP - probably Walton Hall with the cost circa £300m (which will leave FM with only £1000m to play with ........ must be nuts having that sort of dosh swilling around)
He'll be skint in 10 years time

Amazing how little the combined total worth of individual owners means. I saw somewhere yesterday that the owner of Sunderland is one of the richest ones in the league, as is Mike Ashley. Little has it done for them. Moshiri is somewhere in the middle and just above that guy who owns Liverpool.

Liverpool is not owned by John Henry, it's FSG which own them.

Please, can people also stop saying he is richer than Liverpool's owner it's not primary school and " My dad's bigger than your dad "

But that won't happen, they'll all stick together if they didn't like the way Moshini was trying to run things.

There is a reason it's 49.9%, Bill has done his homework here, probably with advice from the likes of Green as to how to structure it with safeguards built in.

When money is involved, people don't stick together.

He runs the shop now, what he says goes.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back