Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think it's very clever the way Bill has done this.

He's made sure he can veto anything until Moshini proves himself, Moshini will have made promises to Bill and if he follows through with them then Bill will sell him more shares, that's the way it is working from what I've read.

Fairly sure this is the case, kudos to Bill for acting as the rearguard to try and protect us from a bad takeover. Even after all the abuse and slander. True Evertonian that guy is.

Not really knowing the geography of the area; is there even a way to improve Goodison on site or does it have to move in order break ground on a stadium worth the name?

Not really knowing the geography of the area; is there even a way to improve Goodison on site or does it have to move in order break ground on a stadium worth the name?

Personally, I can't see a reason why the Bullens can't be redeveloped. It wouldn't block light to any houses etc as it's on the Walton Road side so is literally across from Stanley Park.

It is rather cramped in though so it would depend if we're wanting capacity or corporate I suppose.

Would prefer a redeveloped ground myself

Personally, I can't see a reason why the Bullens can't be redeveloped. It wouldn't block light to any houses etc as it's on the Walton Road side so is literally across from Stanley Park.

It is rather cramped in though so it would depend if we're wanting capacity or corporate I suppose.

Would prefer a redeveloped ground myself
So it wouldnt take razing the current site to the ground and rebuilding?

Here in the states a new stadium is 3-5 year building project with renovations averaging a year to 18 months, there are several examples where one of our professional sports teams either uses a college stadium or shares with another local team. Where would we play in the mean time?

So all the other shareholders will do what Bill wants??

Think the reason it's 49.9% is more likely due to Prudential mortgage on Goodison.

I'd say unless he proposes something daft then yes, they will. Haven't they been listening to him for years now? I'd been lead to believe he is well respected by his peers.

I'd say unless he proposes something daft then yes, they will. Haven't they been listening to him for years now? I'd been lead to believe he is well respected by his peers.

Peers you say ?

26826.jpg.jpg

So it wouldnt take razing the current site to the ground and rebuilding?

Here in the states a new stadium is 3-5 year building project with renovations averaging a year to 18 months, there are several examples where one of our professional sports teams either uses a college stadium or shares with another local team. Where would we play in the mean time?

....I was thinking about this over the weekend. It might be that we could play through a gradual restructure. Remember we played whilst the Park End and Main Stands were developed. Saying that, it might be easier to vacate if a major renovation is taking place (Health and Safety etc). Tranmere Rovers comes to mind but I'm not sure of their capacity.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back