Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
*****Boring post alert*****
If Lukaku gets sold for 80m pure cash deal and has a current book value of 12 mil, a 68 mil profit is made which would be deemed a chargeable event so liable to tax at 20%, ie 13.6mil. This means that 66.4 mil after tax is available to spend.
The above is based on the profit from Stones taking out the accumulated losses for tax purposes.
Hopefully @ToffeeTim will agree with this.

So just cos you get 80mil, doesn't follow that you can spend 80mil.

Just saying.

If we give him away, then we live for 7 years, wont that be better?

Or something.

*puts petrol receipt in shoe box*

If Lukaku gets sold for 80m pure cash deal and has a current book value of 12 mil, a 68 mil profit is made which would be deemed a chargeable event so liable to tax at 20%, ie 13.6mil. This means that 66.4 mil after tax is available to spend.
The above is based on the profit from Stones taking out the accumulated losses for tax purposes.

Just saying.

Do you pay tax on buying and selling players mate? Isn't what your buying the employment contract, it's not slavery ;)

In regards the arsenal situation, his form in that can be easily looked up via the open letter he signed with usmanov laying out a lot if criticism for how the owner handled it and especially the neglect of tgecplaying staff and losing their best players to rivals

Thanks for that. That possibly indicates that he isn't thinking 'stadium over players' in respect of Everton. Its based on this interesting scrap of actual fact that supporters opinions have to be decided ,because as supporters we have little else.

If we give him away, then we live for 7 years, wont that be better?

Or something.

*puts petrol receipt in shoe box*
That's IHT and you need to gift me your house, all your money and continue to pay me market rent on your house. Me and nobody else.
Only works for humans not Ltd Co's

* makes note to dm fee note to Roydo

That's IHT and you need to gift me your house, all your money and continue to pay me market rent on your house. Me and nobody else.
Only works for humans not Ltd Co's

* makes note to dm fee note to Roydo

I thought chargable events were an IHT thing.

Obviously wrong.

*loads van with deliveries*

Thanks for that. That possibly indicates that he isn't thinking 'stadium over players' in respect of Everton. Its based on this interesting scrap of actual fact that supporters opinions have to be decided ,because as supporters we have little else.

The open letter is basically what we should use to judge his actions on mate, as they laid out very clear and precisely how they would handle things. What things they where dead set against, and so forth.

Just saying.

I think your sums are out mate. If it's profit on disposal of 68 then tax at 13.6, then it will be profit after tax of just under 55m.

But it depends if we have losses in other streams of income current year too, so we might be able to offset our player trading disposal profits against other commercial trade losses. With TV money massively up i would imagine however this is unlikely.

We're also gonna get money in on Snivelley who should have no book value, but will presumably take a bit of a loss on Niasse which can offset a little bit of the profit. Mosh needs to sort out the structure and pump some of his other conglomerate's group relief into the club lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back