Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think this summer is a defining point in which way Everton go under the mosheri leadership, if we can't keep lukaku and Barkley questions on ambition needs to be asked, would top clubs sell their prized assets
Thing is we cant force Barkley to sign, but we can keep Lukaku for another year regardless of what he wants if we want to.

I think everything you predicted there will likely happen

Lukaku is all but gone and Barkley for me has had his head turned, Why else would he stall on signing a new contract?

Very depressing that there is even a possibility we could lose our two best players four years on from Moyes almost succeeding in taking our two best players to United :(

Im calling this now. Its a strange time to call it as the team and managed have been on a brilliant run. But mosh is going to be under big big pressure and a hugh whip lash from us in the summer. To me is is as clear as a summers day. Rom will be sold. Barkley will follow him by not signing a new contract forcing the club to sell him. They will have no choice with 1 year left on his contract. There will be no stadium up date or worse it will have fallen through. Ye might think im negitive but look at there individually and if u had to put money on each u nearly put ur money on the negitive result. The board and mosh are going to have their hands full. Barkleys contract should have been sorted last summer. So stupid.

The Rooney sideshow will distract everyone until the window is over.

Bit confused why there's no stadium thread? Seems rather bizarre given we've waited 20 years for this.

Anyways, if this is announced tomorrow and there's no dodgy catches then I take back all my previous criticism of the man.

I am sure he will be very relieved.

The thread has been temp locked cos of tit like/off topic behaviour. Expect it will be opened late AM tomorrow.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back