Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
At the risk of pre-empting a debate...

Fully expecting a conversation on here tomorrow after the announcement, bemoaning Moshiri not using loads of his own capital to fund the new stadium

What I would say is that he has managed to deliver funding, whether that is via debt or equity is almost immaterial. For the King's Dock and Kirkby debacles, funding was never even in place.

Even if he delivers us a stadium then sells us and makes a profit, he'll have done more for this club than anyone in over 30 years

You would think Mosh would be in town at the moment - no sightings of him ??

Im expecting an announcement more from the council tomorrow, with plans for a new 'sports stadia' announced

No exact mention of Everton at all

IF it's a significant announcement, of which we are being led to believe it is, he'll arrive in the morning.

Leg work done for him, he scoops the gold.

At the risk of pre-empting a debate...

Fully expecting a conversation on here tomorrow after the announcement, bemoaning Moshiri not using loads of his own capital to fund the new stadium

What I would say is that he has managed to deliver funding, whether that is via debt or equity is almost immaterial. For the King's Dock and Kirkby debacles, funding was never even in place.

Even if he delivers us a stadium then sells us and makes a profit, he'll have done more for this club than anyone in over 30 years
he has bought us on the cheap, has even got LCC to act as guarantors, he will turn us over very quickly to the highest bidder, his fat mate Alisher will have his fingers in the construction of said stadia, again at a vast profit. this is going to end in tears.

he has bought us on the cheap, has even got LCC to act as guarantors, he will turn us over very quickly to the highest bidder, his fat mate Alisher will have his fingers in the construction of said stadia, again at a vast profit. this is going to end in tears.

Well you're not getting a Waterfront season ticket.

Tonight is probably a time he is sharing a celebratory drink with a very old friend of his ...

"My round again is it, Farhad?"

latest

Ring up a talkshow tomorrow please and say exactly this mate, it'll go down as comedy gold along with someone of like mind who rang up about the small boats from Wales.

I had a feeling you might be the dissenting voice, somehow

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back