Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Imagine walking to one of these on a night game, The New Goodison Stadium, it cost 340m Euro's in 2005, and steel costs have crashed since then, we could have one of these you know, a big, blue, glow in the dark theatre of dreams, with no restricted views in sight.

Would the RS be jealous?, just a bit like.

Allianz-Arena-Munich-blue.jpg
As long as it is Brittish steel, I'd go along with that

You'd genuinely prefer us to play in Tranmeres 16500 capacity stadium then our original home if Goodison wasn't available? Why?

In a 16k Stadium rather than sharing with the Kopites at Analfield

How much will Liverpool make out of this arrangement ??? they don't seem the charitable types do they ?

I would never attend a home match at Anfield because all it will do is strengthen them more and I struggle to get the stench out of my BLUE jersey

In a 16k Stadium rather than sharing with the Kopites at Analfield

How much will Liverpool make out of this arrangement ??? they don't seem the charitable types do they ?

I would never attend a home match at Anfield because all it will do is strengthen them more and I struggle to get the stench out of my BLUE jersey

You probably won't attend a home match at Tranmere either though at that capacity. The notion I was putting forward though was doing it each way as both statia were being upgraded.

I'm sure going from 49.9% to 51% won't be that hard, but as was said I'm sure Bill (and any shareholders who care about Everton as more than a business investment) will do their best to mitigate any nonsense from Moshri if it arrises. I'm hoping it won't come to that though obviously.

If the fan's who have shares sell to him i reckon he can hit the 51%

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back