Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Everton shareholding now breaks down as follows:

Moshiri 49.9%
Jon Woods 18.9%
Minority shareholders 31.2%

Moshiri has bought out Kenwright and Earl.

Moshiri is the majority shareholder and has overall control. It's virtually a full takeover, it's not like Woods is gonna stop him doing anything.

49.9% is Kenwright's 25.84% and Earl's 23.27% shareholding added together (49%).

Kenwright still has 27% shares hes not sold his

"They're genuinely thinking along Sheikh Mansour/Abramovich lines"

Pretty sure the majority on here have said they actually would prefer NOT to have that style of investment, and that we're certainly not expecting it. But hey ho, those loveable reds

No doubt his business partner will come across to us as well :D

"They're genuinely thinking along Sheikh Mansour/Abramovich lines"

Pretty sure the majority on here have said they actually would prefer NOT to have that style of investment, and that we're certainly not expecting it. But hey ho, those loveable reds

Because of that Messi picture they genuinely think we all think this way.

The fact that they are choking on their pickled fish on the way over from Scandinavia and getting all bent out of shape because they are getting too many e-numbers with not sticking to their Petit Filou and Fruit Shoots is just a bit of a bonus with all this !!

I do hope beyond all hope that this comes off - its almost like one of those Martin Luther King moments - I have a Dream......

Only much bigger !!!

This debate about ground share is one of the reasons a new build is more likely.

IF we need to ground share I think the most likely scenario is Moshiri using his strong personal contacts to convince the Blue Mancs let us share the Etihad, which would be disruptive but also an interesting test of both fan loyalty and a chance to attract in more casual support, at least for the big games.

I can only imagine the horror of the Greater Manchester Police at the prospect of potentially 50000 scousers invading Manchester every second week.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back