Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I even doubt that. They are strange creatures, I live in Bolton and its full of them. They could be completely normal, talking about Politics or music, but then football comes up, and the 'cult' stuff kicks in, completely horrible people, and I am yet to meet one NOT like this.

Agreed !

I've an aquaintance that I get on realy well with most of the time - in the big scheme of things however, he is thicker than a Whale omelette. But when it comes to football we all simply have to accept that he is the footballing equivalent of Stephen Hawking - he knows it all.

Constantly sends me their efforts at being funny at our expense to which I bat not an eyelid ( his e-mail is on auto delete) but when I put a quirky little dit on his facebook page recently for his birthday he got all bent out of shape and hasn't spoken to me for weeks.

They are happy to dish it out but they simply can not take it - oh happy days !!!!

Kenwright still has 27% shares hes not sold his

He didn't have 27% to start with..

Earle had 23%.

Woods had 16%

Moshiri now has 49.9%

Woods is still on the board, so he can't have relinquished all of his stake, and even if he had, that still doesn't add up to 49.9% - ergo whoever told you that, was talking out their pipe.

Agreed !

I've an aquaintance that I get on realy well with most of the time - in the big scheme of things however, he is thicker than a Whale omelette. But when it comes to football we all simply have to accept that he is the footballing equivalent of Stephen Hawking - he knows it all.

Constantly sends me their efforts at being funny at our expense to which I bat not an eyelid ( his e-mail is on auto delete) but when I put a quirky little dit on his facebook page recently for his birthday he got all bent out of shape and hasn't spoken to me for weeks.

They are happy to dish it out but they simply can not take it - oh happy days !!!!
Bitter you lad, that's another thing they always say when you mention them, but yet its totally normal for them to have pages after pages of them discussing everton on their forums

Earle had 23%.

Woods had 16%

Moshiri now has 49.9%

Woods is still on the board, so he can't have relinquished all of his stake, and even if he had, that still doesn't add up to 49.9% - ergo whoever told you that, was talking out their pipe.

It's obvious what has happened - they've sold enough to get the deal over the line and no more. Which, as businessman, is what anyone would do.

You have an asset that could grow in value exponentially now - why would you sell beyond what you have to before that growth occurs?

Agreed !

Always the victims...

Earle had 23%.

Woods had 16%

Moshiri now has 49.9%

He still has shares hes not sold his

It's obvious what has happened - they've sold enough to get the deal over the line and no more. Which, as businessman, is what anyone would do.

You have an asset that could grow in value exponentially now - why would you sell beyond what you have to before that growth occurs?

Yep spot on.

From pretty much every point of view this deal makes total sense for every party involved.

I'm not that clued up on company ownership but I'm assuming that now Moshiri has the 49.9% he will be considered mr big balls and everyone will listen to his ideas as he owns most shares?

In principle, yes.

However, it also means that Moshiri can't technically make any decisions without the full backing of the other shareholders, so that is a safeguard there to ensure it doesn't go all Venky's...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back