Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It's obvious what has happened - they've sold enough to get the deal over the line and no more. Which, as businessman, is what anyone would do.

You have an asset that could grow in value exponentially now - why would you sell beyond what you have to before that growth occurs?

I would fully expect there to be a deal in place that has set the price for the remainder of Woods and Kenwright's stake though mate.

Why would you (as Moshiri) capitalise the business at your own risk and then allow the former leaders of that business to increase their equity value off the back of it?

No, I think the 49.9% was either simple tokenism from Kenwright, or relates to a clause in the Prudential secured loan.

He still has shares hes not sold his

download.webp

Oh no he doesn't.

Interesting point from the managers presser this afternoon that he has already had a meeting with Moshiri - that would indicate that he hasn't come to sit in the background and let Bill get on with it using his cash.

Two potential things.

One he may not have purchased 51 percent as in some clubs if you do you are required by law to make a bid for the rest of the shares.

And number two is that if he had purchased the 51 percent he would be the outright owner and therefore all loans that Everton have gotten would fall directly back at him.

Dunno how true but both theories I've heard

Two potential things.

One he may not have purchased 51 percent as in some clubs if you do you are required by law to make a bid for the rest of the shares.

And number two is that if he had purchased the 51 percent he would be the outright owner and therefore all loans that Everton have gotten would fall directly back at him.

Dunno how true but both theories I've heard

Both wrong mate, sorry

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back