Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Met Martinez.......if I just bought 49.9% of the shares I'd be down Finch Farm training with the lads........

If I had the money to buy that amount of shares I wouldn't be anywhere near Finch Farm - I'd probably be on some sun drenched Island somewhere surrounded by 20 year old eastern european pole dancers conducting auditions to see if any of them could really suck a golf ball through a garden hose!

But then thats probably why I'll never have that amount of money...............never mind!

BBC Merseyside Sport ‏@bbcmerseysport 13m13 minutes ago

FOOTBALL PHONE IN: Have #EFC fans had their prayers answered?
260e.png
0151 709 9333
1f4f1.png
'MERSEY' 81333 Tonight 6-7pm

They are trying to convince each other that they have nothing to worry about. They are sh!tt!ing themselves. This is a team that has squandered 100's of millions trying to keep up with the others when in truth they are not much ahead of us if they actually are. They have been absolutely garbage in the transfer market and cannot cope with what could possibly be a change in power on Merseyside. Spoilt brats springs to mind and they are stamping there feet.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back