Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This debate about ground share is one of the reasons a new build is more likely.

IF we need to ground share I think the most likely scenario is Moshiri using his strong personal contacts to convince the Blue Mancs let us share the Etihad, which would be disruptive but also an interesting test of both fan loyalty and a chance to attract in more casual support, at least for the big games.

I can only imagine the horror of the Greater Manchester Police at the prospect of potentially 50000 scousers invading Manchester every second week.

Only issue with that is that Us and Liverpool are obliged to alternate, as I believe so are City and Utd. If you are then trying to make sure us and City are also alternating thats a lot of fixture arranging.

yes mate i believe so, thats from someone really close to him, so unless they are lying for him to save face then i dont know, time will tell
Just don't buy that mate, sorry. If someone's telling it to you, then fair play to you for passing it on, but it goes against every SINGLE piece of available information out there.

Not to mention that he would have had to clear out 3 or 4 other shareholders for the 49.9%, if BK's were untouched.

If you end up being right, then fair play you shoot to the top of the ITK rankings, but i'd be very surprised

Just don't buy that mate, sorry. If someone's telling it to you, then fair play to you for passing it on, but it goes against every SINGLE piece of available information out there.

Not to mention that he would have had to clear out 3 or 4 other shareholders for the 49.9%, if BK's were untouched.

If you end up being right, then fair play you shoot to the top of the ITK rankings, but i'd be very surprised
Not only that has BK every held 27% in shares? I don't believe he has

Kenwright still has 27% shares hes not sold his

The new guy has bought 49.9 % of shares.

Earl has gone which means that's 24%. Woods has in the region of 18% so if he sold all his that would equate to 42% meaning Kenwright at minimum would have to sell him nearly 8% of the shares total.

The numbers don't lie, unfortunately the person who told you has though.

I even doubt that. They are strange creatures, I live in Bolton and its full of them. They could be completely normal, talking about Politics or music, but then football comes up, and the 'cult' stuff kicks in, completely horrible people, and I am yet to meet one NOT like this.
No word of a lie, I was talking to a red earlier about the game yesterday and our new owner, and he trotted out league titles and European cup wins immediately. Like it was a relfex reaction.
I tell you what he had no answer to though..
When i said we could build on stanley park.
That would hurt them big style.

Kenwright still has 27% shares hes not sold his

Not true at all, because it's already been stated Kenwright's shareholding has been diluted (reduced). Kenwright only had 25% in the first place.

Simple maths shows what you're posting isn't true.

Moshiri has 49.9%
Minority shareholders have 32%

That leaves 18.1% left, which is Kenwright & Woods shareholding combined.

No minority shareholders sold to Moshiri because nobody was aware of the deal until it was announced.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back