Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Not Shilston according to WRD

It's probably Bryan Gilvary then. He has been talked about since last August or thereabouts and is also a blue apparently.
CFO at BP I believe so would bring considerable expertise.
I imagine he would join the board and make himself available occasionally whilst remaining at BP.

Yes, that's the other one linked. Be nice to have some proper business brains on the Board to sort out the new stadium while we persist with that Fisher Price CEO, Elstone.

Can you imagine the handover from Elstone 'this graph is points per pound spent, this is the main one I use, no no you only have to pretend to consult the fans, as long as you don't mess with their effin badge they're not arsed how badly you do, I kept kitbag and Chang for years and not one of them said anything!'

Surely people who end up at places like BP are just rich blaggers? The product kind of works all by itself if you ask me, doesn't require massive marketing, decisions at board level must just be which oil field to plunder next and what biscuits to have at the next meeting. Hardly innovative to attract the really great minds.

So is this bloke going to be just be a safe pair of hands? Or knowing our luck we will get the person responsible for all the decisions that lead to the deepwater horizon disaster. He'll decide to frack the ground beneath the dock to raise income first but will just cause all the northern docks to sink into the Mersey.

Everton that. :p

Surely people who end up at places like BP are just rich blaggers? The product kind of works all by itself if you ask me, doesn't require massive marketing, decisions at board level must just be which oil field to plunder next and what biscuits to have at the next meeting. Hardly innovative to attract the really great minds.

So is this bloke going to be just be a safe pair of hands? Or knowing our luck we will get the person responsible for all the decisions that lead to the deepwater horizon disaster. He'll decide to frack the ground beneath the dock to raise income first but will just cause all the northern docks to sink into the Mersey.

Everton that. :p

Jeez that's naivety right there....

Shilston has probably gone to avoid dragging BP into another PR nightmare as he was at Rolls Royce at the time of their bribery issues that have recently come to the fore.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back