Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm just saying, if this meant one more penny going into Everton it'd be good news. But it's just a billionaire developing his portfolio...or his boss's portfolio.
Maybe be will use the iconic building so make business deals...

Imagine sitting in that office.. looking out at our new stadium.. doing deals for Everton using the surroundings to inspire deals.

I don't care if it's his portfolio or his bosses.. either way it's good he's investing in the city and for me it means he's here for the long term.

Means nothing for Everton. It's a billionaire making more cash for himself, and we've already seen he donates nothing to us.
Oh, come on Dave.

He's not a property tycoon, the only interest he has in that building is as a headquarters for the club. It's a statement. I used to work for a major American company. First thing they did when they bought my company out was take offices in the West End of London, they felt it was important to show how big the company was.

Means nothing for Everton. It's a billionaire making more cash for himself, and we've already seen he donates nothing to us.

Dave, it does mean something, i assume you are from Liverpool, as such, our owner now owning this building, our offices quite possibly being located in the building from now on, yeah, that does matter to me as an Evertonian.

What you actually means is, that this means nothing to you, look at the other responses, all from fellow Evertonians, so yes it does seem to matter to a large amount of the fans, which by proxy means it does mean something to Everton.

It's news about our majority shareholder though.

To me it implies he's serious about investing in the city, which can only be a good thing. Yes he'll make money, but that's why he's a billionaire.

Is there really any point? Some folk just cannot get any joy out of anything.

Apart from former managers for some weird reason :oops:

Dave, it does mean something, i assume you are from Liverpool, as such, our owner now owning this building, our offices quite possibly being located in the building from now on, yeah, that does matter to me as an Evertonian.

What you actually means is, that this means nothing to you, look at the other responses, all from fellow Evertonians, so yes it does seem to matter to a large amount of the fans, which by proxy means it does mean something to Everton.
Our offices will be run out of the Liver Building? That's a massive leap you make there.

If it's a matter of winding Liverpool supporters up with it then I suppose it can have value. But substantially it means nothing.

HAHAHAHA

The scum are fuming. Mixture of confusion, denial and anger from them.

"It's just a consortium, he doesn't own it."

"Means nothing for Everton".

"Your'e still sh**".

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back