Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
We will not replace those two with equal or better players in our position

Doesn't really work like that though does it?

Lets say (just plucking a number out of the air here) we get 100M for them, instead of spending 50M on 2 replacements you can get 5 players in for 20M strengthening other areas.

I must admit I have jumped in here without reading but I assume its Lukaku and Barkley? Barkley is hardly irreplaceable, he is a good player but there are lots of players out there who can do what he does let not kid ourselves.

Lukaku will be harder but you could get someone who has a better all round game and maybe get more goals from the rest of the team that way.

Life goes on, they are only commodities at the end of the day.

Besides, if they are THAT good then why are we still no nearer to winning anything?

Remember when the RS sold Suarez, Now think on how hard it was for them to find anyone of note to bring in, They had CL football and are still a pull for European players

We have neither
And wow is it easy to blow 100 million as they showed. Also Spurs witht the Bale money, remember the quote sold Elvis and bought the Beatles! Would have these two over 100 million in the bank anyday.

Remember when Atletico lost Torres, or Aguero, or Falcao, or Costa and still managed to be ok. Monaco lost Falcao and Martial but have now got Mbappe. I could go on and on.

There are other players and quality ones at that put there, its just knowing where to look and find them - thats supposedly why we signed Walsh.
Look at us with Lineker , top scorer in the lg, world cup and on a diffrent planet to Ross and Rom reputation wise, we got Wayne Clarke , and a few others in and were a better team for it, life goes on if they go.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back