Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It just frustrates me that the minute we start competing again then all these off field shenanigans start up. It's like clockwork. I absolutely hate modern football sometimes.
There seems to have been an orchestrated attempt by the media to unsettle these two players. We've had virtually every ex Chelsea player on sky saying lukaku should go to Chelsea to get his 'dream move'. Funnily enough his dream move turned into a nightmare for him first time around. Then we've had the London based media and Jamie redknapp relentlessly pushing for Barkley to leave goodison for Spurs. 'to realise his potential'. Funny how there wasn't the same agenda towards the RS to sell gerrard and Suarez when they couldn't achieve CL football. Indeed Gerard seemed to be in the press every other week, pleading with Suarez to stay.

He's one of the worst offenders Ian, as you well know.
He was, but I barely notice him now, things change people change. You're right however, but if you're going at him then why not Ernie or Dave or any other bedwetter?

Today has been pathetic. Threads getting derailed left, right and centre. People willing bad things to happen so they can say I told you so in 12 months time.

I'm not sure what your thoughts on that are, but ok.

Last edited:
He was, but I barely notice him now, things change peoople change. You're right however, but if you're going at him then why not Ernie or Dave or any other bedwetter?

Today has been pathetic. Threads getting derailed left, right and centre. People willing bad things to happen so the can say I told you so in 12 months time.

I'm not sure what your thoughts on that are, but ok.

I just love Everton and GrandOldTeam.com

I wish everyone did.

Too many people are happy to hammer the club for things that haven't even happened yet. The fake wumming and the wumming is pathetic.

I guess so my Friend but you've got to have differing opinions or it becomes boring

Don't want to end up relentless bumkissing like theblueroom podcasts

Moshiri still hasn't delivered the big signings. When he does that will win a lot of people over.

I wish everyone did.

Too many people are happy to hammer the club for things that haven't even happened yet. The fake wumming and the wumming is pathetic.

It is.

And has been dealt with, I think.

Does my absolute nut. Like 99% of folk on here just want to natter, have a bit of a laugh, and all that. Some others seem to think its their personal playground to either act the goat, or be a tedious WUM for their own weird gratification.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back