Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
You make great points & I can't argue all I would say is I often work In stoke & know some good lads who go Home & away they tell me stoke haven't beat a team above them in the league all season & they are stale. I think it's fair to suggest Arnie as they call him would improve playing with for example Ross rom & schneidrlin v Walters whelan & crouch

Same could be said of any erratic creative player below us though mate, i'd rather go for someone who i think has much more of a ceiling than someone who i think already has reached theirs

Same could be said of any erratic creative player below us though mate, i'd rather go for someone who i think has much more of a ceiling than someone who i think already has reached theirs
Fair point I think without seeing a massive amount of him that he could be useful for us. Although historically he is meant to have been a prize tool.

Let's see what level we are shopping at hopefully it's above him but not sure yet it will be too much higher if at all

Certainly would rather see Kenwright and Elstone removed from transfer business, but even with Bill's form, I prefer some positivity from within at this early stage rather than forecasts of doom.

Most folk rightly have high expectations for the summer, without expecting anything miraculous. They will have about an 8-10 week period to get things done, and done well. There will be very little in the way of a hiding place if they don't succeed.

Elstone I haven't really bothered to form much of an opinion about...but the consensus is that he's not popular or doing his job properly. At least that's the opinion of the thousands of human resource experts who read and post on this and other forums. With regard to Bill K, it must be remembered that he has spent most of his time at Everton strapped for cash, and so has bought 'carefully'. This is the nature of the man...he uses a similar strategy when putting on his(mostly highly successful) shows. This has stood us in good stead for a long time, although it is now time for us to be more liberal with our spending. It has to be said, however, that for the most part Bill has been superb at selling players, getting amazingly good money for some who have left.

You need to get out of this plucky Everton mindset, stop thinking the worst and use your head. You think Walsh and Koeman haven't had constant discussions about this potential, and it is potential until proven otherwise, scenario?

No Negatron, this is Everton we are talking about here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back