Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Transfers tho. We need better.

And that's up to Walsh and Koeman to find them and then the money to be there Tim.

Small steps. Whatever your worries earlier in the season, you can't deny that every signing has improved us in some way (bar maybe Stek, who was initially brought in as back up).\
Now I agree, it's time to make the next steps.

And that's up to Walsh and Koeman to find them and then the money to be there Tim.

Small steps. Whatever your worries earlier in the season, you can't deny that every signing has improved us in some way (bar maybe Stek, who was initially brought in as back up).\
Now I agree, it's time to make the next steps.
Isn't that what @davek is saying?

£80m debt cleared.

£40m net spend so far on the squad.

£20m total in getting rid of Martinez and getting Koeman in.

£140m spent in 14 months.

But okay.
"spent".

Spent on his own investment.

As fir getting one manager out and another one in: perfunctory business which THE CLUB paid for.

No one has bought into the moshiri vision yet bar Schneiderlein. If we lose then lukaku and Barkley, and then spend anything less than astronomically, then he's been an unmitigated failure on field. Stadium doesn't attract top players. He should be taking responsibility himself.

"spent".

Spent on his own investment.

As fir getting one manager out and another one in: perfunctory business which THE CLUB paid for.
Anyone who puts money in to a club does it for there own investment, unless it was a group of fans.

Of course he wants success as he gets more back from it. Up to now, I haven't seen him empty the club coffers in to his own pocket. What i have seen is a business like approach to turning this club around.

What exactly is it you want? A fan with no serious financial backing or a business man with the funding for a long term plan who will make some money out of it at the end of the day?

I know what i prefer.

No one has bought into the moshiri vision yet bar Schneiderlein. If we lose then lukaku and Barkley, and then spend anything less than astronomically, then he's been an unmitigated failure on field. Stadium doesn't attract top players. He should be taking responsibility himself.
Correct

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back