Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I couldn't give a hoot about net spend frankly.

We have that much trash to get rid of from previous years we will inevitably have a negative net spend but I bet the side is better.
I agree. Net spend needs to be taken in context. It's not some magical figure that shows how ambitious a team is in the transfer window because they've spent loads more than they've brought in

Well see in the upcoming weeks how ambitious we really are. The David Sullivan Style publicity stunt on talk sport saying we bid 60 m for a defender doesn't wash with me.

If we proceed to sign Cuco in next few weeks and just only bid for players and we lose a key player then start to spend we can say the pattern what happened in first summer will be exactly what will happen always and Lukaku/Barkley will be absolved of blame if they leave as they're onto fact nothings changed and can't waste their short career.

Kenwright and Elstone are going nowhere and the Mosh seams passive more interested in a stadium especially if he doesn't have to fork out any of his own money.

Kenwright is still in the day to day running of the club by all accounts.

He has done a few positive things but this is the summer he has to clear people of doubt

No. The funding package was in place with Gregg and his commercial partners. What happened, as we all well know, is that control of the club by the Kenwright led board would have been weakened by others funding the stadium project and the plug was pulled.

It was all good to go. Kenwright just had to say "ok".

BKs big mistake was use of the phrase 'ring fenced' when what he meant was 'if the banks/financial houses think its a good and sustainable deal for Everton' And they didn't. Was it Sheffield Wednesday that Gregg moved on to? That went well.

BKs big mistake was use of the phrase 'ring fenced' when what he meant was 'if the banks/financial houses think its a good and sustainable deal for Everton' And they didn't. Was it Sheffield Wednesday that Gregg moved on to? That went well.

Oh please. On the heels of the KD debacle came the Fortress Sports Fund fiasco.

Kenwright should have walked the plank alone for that, never mind for stopping the club raise the necessary £30m loan to set a stadium up on a world heritage site that would have been a marvel of European football.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back