Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Done it to the best of his ability and with distinction. He kept his part of the bargain

What did Moshiri do? Has he kept his side of the bargain? I dont think so. No major squad investment. Nothing. When he starts doing his job maybe we'll retain our best players?
Will be a sad day on here if he does.

lol lol lol lol
we are light years behind mate, this Persian real estate investor has bought us cheap, will get his money back via sales and the TV money, clear the debt to make us financially viable, take us to a stage where we have planning permission for the ground and then sell his 49% stake for a massive profit, leaving us with that idiot Kenwright and Suntan Bob.
There is a reason he has left them in positions of power

we are light years behind mate, this Persian real estate investor has bought us cheap, will get his money back via sales and the TV money, clear the debt to make us financially viable, take us to a stage where we have planning permission for the ground and then sell his 49% stake for a massive profit, leaving us with that idiot Kenwright and Suntan Bob.

Do you know the lottery numbers then mate?

No mate, he should have just kept his grid shut on the matter. But he wanted to be Billy Big Bollocks.

A phony this feller is until proven that he isn't.

He's blown any credibility he had.

Or he wanted to keep them but circumstances have beaten him. If we had got Witsel and Mata it may have changed things. Have you ever tried to do something but come up short? It doesn't have to be black or white all the time, he has done enough to give him a bit longer before I let loose the hounds.

All we can do is keep on improving, if we see evidence of this in how we play and the results we get, I don't really care if he spends £1 or £100,000,000 of his own cash. Let's see what he does with the cash from the sale, the Stones money was spent, can't see Rom's won't be too. As long as Koeman says he is happy that's all you can go on, has the manager been backed and has he got everybody he wanted that was available to us at that moment.

As for this:

A phony this feller is until proven that he isn't.

Good job you are not running the justice system Dave! ;)

Sorry, I'm not an apologist for him, but this is utter utter tosh to suit your agenda. Do you know the earth isn't flat?

I think he's already met the banhammer, he's no longer showing up when you try to tag people.

IMG_4495.webp

How's that work then

You do realise how much utter [Poor language removed] you spout

Dave remember how often you posted about him being silent and he needs to come out with statements to the fans when he took over, well you got what you asked for didn't you, you go around making statements to appease fans with no patience such as what you have displayed at times, then the end result can be this
Statements aren't the problem. Making statements and not backing them up is the problem.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back