Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
When did Ross go? Who to and how much for? Also Rom may have talked the talk but until the club confirm a) an offer from Chelsea or whoever and b) announce its done, Rom hasn't gone either

Mmnnn. Be patient. Come on lad. Wakey wakey. Both are pushing like hell to leave. When a player wants out they get out. They are as good as gone.

Well you're beating Moshiri up about potentially selling the 3 of them so surely there was a point you thought we'd never sell any otherwise how is it his fault.

Not beating him up. I might though in september. I expect us to do what spurs did. Bring in quality when we sell quality. Im giving him this summer.

So neither sold yet then, gotcha

Maybe you will be right. Im just calling it as i see it. I now believe both will be sold this summer. I do hope we can bring in similiar quality. But my point always is we should not be a sell to buy club. No champs league with that formular. It was not what we were led to believe when mosh took over. Lets see how it goes.

Maybe you will be right. Im just calling it as i see it. I now believe both will be sold this summer. I do hope we can bring in similiar quality. But my point always is we should not be a sell to buy club. No champs league with that formular. It was not what we were led to believe when mosh took over. Lets see how it goes.

No club wants to be sell to buy, but it happens. It's happened to us many a time in the past and we've always come out stronger for it. As for the bolded point, Spurs are a prime example of how that CAN be achieved, qualifying both before and after Bale was sold, seen as their best player at the time, and are now at a point where they have been title challengers the past 2 seasons.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back