Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
That's it, players will always want to go to the top. If Lukaku goes to Chelsea and massively progresses with his off the ball play and hold up he'll be banging the drum for a move to Madrid within 3 years

think that would be the case if he went any other team than Chelsea, actually think that IS his dream club to make it at mate and if he succeeds he will stay their as long as they want him.

Dave, not getting into another spat, but in the last 2 days we've heard from Hazard and Eriksen who have both said they'd listen to offers from Spain. Both at big teams who challenged for the title

Players want out, nothing will stop them. It's the way of the world
Then he shouldn't have made it his objective to keep pour best players then.

Another BS artist.

You'd bin a player who got 70 goals for us rather than a feller who'd done nothing for us?

The stadium scheme isn't a scheme and HASN"T got anywhere near as far down the line as either DK or KD.

Yes and anyone with a brain would agree Dave, unless they are just deliberately trying to stir the pot.

Lukaku more important than the majority shareholder, oh my days, the shark well and truly jumped

But posters (including the very knowledged @hibbo'sclass ) have said external debt is still registered at the companies registrar.
The position is that there are charges outstanding to RMF formerly JGF.
The reason I believe that 20+ mil. Is outstanding to this entity is that the backdrop showing the budgeted/predicted 31 May 17 figures showed this amount as well as 80m to BHHL.
Not ITK, and may be paid off by now.

*****stop press Rights and Media charge satisfied today******

*Goes back to sleeo

think that would be the case if he went any other team than Chelsea, actually think that IS his dream club to make it at mate and if he succeeds he will stay their as long as they want him.

See I think he wants to do things at Chelsea, to prove a point maybe. But I can see him wanting to try himself at the top of world football if he gets the opportunity.

I think we all need to relax and accept 7th.
We messed up the transition from First Division to the Premiership.
We messed up our kit deals and failed stadium moves.
We then messed up getting a rich owner prior to FFP.

Why fume and raise the blood pressure.

We are not at the top of the football food chain Dave. Even The likes of United and Chelsea have to sell their stars if Real Madrid come calling. That situation is not going to improve over the space of 1 or 2 years after nearly 3 decades of under achievement. We need to accept that this will happen in the short term and ensure that our recruitment is top notch and we can slowly move up the food chain.
I know that mate. I'm just sick and tired of a succession of 'saviours' coming into the club and making grand statements and doing next to nothing.

We're losing class players and using the cash to keep the plate spinning. That's all we've done for the past three decades and thats what this feller offers.

As said, he has a chance to prove us wrong this summer. I suggest he takes it before he's seen and treated as the new Kenwright.

Yes and anyone with a brain would agree Dave, unless they are just deliberately trying to stir the pot.

Lukaku more important than the majority shareholder, oh my days, the shark well and truly jumped

How has Moshiri attained this status amongst some supporters?

I dont see how he can be viewed with anything other than suspicion. Mystifies me.

He's done nothing whilst here and I'll give him no credit for doing that.

No wonder we get treated like dirt from these people when we set them such a low bar.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back