Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri, according to forbes, is connected by 'residence' (not residence country!), to this lady:

Maria Franca Fissolo & family

Real Time Net Worth — as of 6/6/17
$29 B (!!)
Maria Franca Fissolo is the widow of Michele Ferrero, who built Ferrero Group into one of the world's leading sweets companies, best known for its iconic Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread, Kinder chocolates and Tic-Tac mints. Ferrero died in February 2015, but the family business lives on. Her son Giovanni, who took over as co-CEO in 1987, continues to lead the company and has reiterated plans to keep it in family hands. His brother Pietro, who ran it with him for more than two decades, died in 2011 during a bicycle training ride in South Africa. It was Maria's father-in-law, Pietro, who started the business during World War II in the northern Italian city of Alba, where he set up a lab to supply his wife's pastry shop. Faced with rationed cocoa, he used the region's plentiful hazelnuts to create the spread that would eventually become Nutella. In 1949 Pietro died, briefly leaving the company in his brother's hands before his son Michele took over.

https://www.forbes.com/profile/farhad-moshiri/

Cool eh?

Two down one to go.

These players dont buy into him or the manager.

Some of the players buy into it, they're also told to talk about a 'project' when they sign.

There is no new era, unless you count a new era of performing worse than moyes years and being miles behind 6 other clubs and your CEO Elstone who was given a board role on arrival of Moshiri, completing second rate sponsorship deals

If you proceed to Companies house, relatively known website the JG funding loan remains unpaid. so much for clearing the debt. We still owe him every penny but to be fair there's no repayment date.
so how much debt (including the loan from Moshiri) does Everton currently have? To May 2016 accounts show about 57mio. I thought the Persian Prince lent 80 mio interest free to retire that 57mio interest bearing debt

Two down one to go.

These players dont buy into him or the manager.

And we should be arsed what the players think, why? What have they ever won or achieved for the club? Bin the lot of them before I'd bin Moshiri, he's been here 10 minutes and already got the new stadium further off the powerpoint screen than anyone else in the previous regime managed for 20 years. Not to mention chasing a garbage manager out of the club and paying out to take another club's who'd finished above us.

so how much debt (including the loan from Moshiri) does Everton currently have? To May 2016 accounts show about 57mio. I thought the Persian Prince lent 80 mio interest free to retire that 57mio interest bearing debt

I don't believe a word he has said, from James Mccarthy part of the family, bid for Koulibaly, Lukaku rejecting a contract 'not a issue we want to reward him and he is our player'.

He is an attention seeking liar who has done nothing of note but allow business to be run as usual.. And when we have a window that is on par or worse than last years' he will be exonerated of any blame by the many. So will walsh even if he mostly signs prem players.

I don't believe a word he has said, from James Mccarthy part of the family, bid for Koulibaly, Lukaku rejecting a contract 'not a issue we want to reward him and he is our player'.

He is an attention seeking liar who has done nothing of note but allow business to be run as usual.. And when we have a window that is on par or worse than last years' he will be exonerated of any blame by the many. So will walsh even if he mostly signs prem players.

That's rich coming from you

so he didn't retire the interest bearing debt?

You were @Warlordperforming weren't ya

Says you mate? You said I was running another account and then stopped down your dead end because you had no proof. Are all the Kenwright lovers the same person?

Did I really?? When was this, you'll have to jog my memory as these been quite a few tedious beauts gracing us recently

Any updates of these stories of moshiri by the way

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back