Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
IMG_4491.webp
Another charge paid

I got almost everything right about the war chest claims far in advance of most but I was wrong about the ultimate choice of stadium location I'm delighted to say.
Honest question from me what do u believe now as u seem to have swung back and forth?
From memory, you aggressively attacked anyone who questioned the war chest last summer then seemed to suffer a crisis of faith in Feb when you proclaimed 'it's all smoke and mirrors'.

Ive admitted, I drank the kool aid last summer, im an eternal optimist as far as Everton is concerned, always have been, sorry for that, I refuse to believe that things will always be like this, surely at some point, somethings gotta change, somethings gotta "go" for us, so yep, I swallowed everything I was fed last summer.

Ive also admitted that im a little frustrated with how things are going this window, I dont go back and forth, I change my viewpoint, currently im not swallowing everything, currently im eyeing the whole "project" with a suspicious glance, but I still retain hope that things will change.

Just gets a little bit tiresome when its the same posters time and time again feeding on the misery, telling everybody I TOLD YOU SO, when theres still 12 freaking weeks of the window left. But I will concur and I can only imagine it gets tiresome when people like me say that theres 12 weeks left.

So I will try and refrain from calling out bed wetting and would be lovely if a few people would stop walking around with the "END IS NIGH" placards.

Peace in our time.

If you proceed to Companies house, relatively known website the JG funding loan remains unpaid. so much for clearing the debt. We still owe him every penny but to be fair there's no repayment date.

I got almost everything right about the war chest claims far in advance of most but I was wrong about the ultimate choice of stadium location I'm delighted to say.
Honest question from me what do u believe now as u seem to have swung back and forth?
From memory, you aggressively attacked anyone who questioned the war chest last summer then seemed to suffer a crisis of faith in Feb when you proclaimed 'it's all smoke and mirrors'.

Do you wear pampers?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back