Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
They both got blamed last summer.

The stories about how Bill wants to do the talking, its Bills fault we didnt sign such and such, for all his faults, NEVER, EVER underestimate the PR Moshiri brings, his PR game is utterly on point.

The Teflon Billionaire.
I mean, it would explain why they've been kept on and even promoted in Elstone's case.

Wonderful scapegoats after having already drawn the ire of the most vocally critical supporters for the past decade or more. Very easy to push the blame to them and just focus on the stadium plans.

It disturbs me that they're still involved after last summer and the fact our manager had to call them out in January. Moshiri seems happy with them, which makes me doubt Moshiri.

It seems to have gone under the radar, but Everton cleared the second part of the RMF charge yesterday. My belief is this is the part of the charge relating to 17/18 basic payment.
So other than Barclays, the JG Funding charge is the only one on the books, and unless a deed of variation has been done (which I doubt), this can only relate to the rump payment of TV rights for 16/17.
My feeling is that given the borrowings figure shown on the back-drop at the GM of 20+ mil, there is money due to RMF (formerly JG).
The reasons I'm interested in this are that it would appear that this funding model is being done away with (this would have to happen in 18/19 anyway), but where is the alternative funding coming from?
To me the possibilities are sales proceeds with reduced transfer spend (bear in mind that you have to pay off the debt and keep the amount required for funding, so double- whammy), an authorised regulated lender is put in place(Barclays) or Farhad Moshiri puts more money in.
Don't know which (if any) of the 3 it will be though.

Just noticed JG Funding has been updated and it's now showing as satisfied.

edit ---->

Maybe should have read the last page of this thread. Before posting this.

lol lol lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back