Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
lol lol lol your are ridiclous. If they are those things what the hell was/is kenwright and Martinez then?

No wonder I have you on egnore you never have nothing good to say about Everton and never will go and follow something else
You have him on ignore yet reply to his post.

We keep getting promised big things and nothing changes.

After the rom sale we'll be a net spend of nothing. Happy to float around 7th spot and wondering why lukaku didn't want to stick around and play with the mediocrity.

We've had chance after chance to spend big and bring in a big name - same as city when they had no champs league - offer the money and they will come.

Every day that passes I'm more convinced he's here for the stadium return and that's it.
Bang on the money mate.

It seems to have gone under the radar, but Everton cleared the second part of the RMF charge yesterday. My belief is this is the part of the charge relating to 17/18 basic payment.
So other than Barclays, the JG Funding charge is the only one on the books, and unless a deed of variation has been done (which I doubt), this can only relate to the rump payment of TV rights for 16/17.
My feeling is that given the borrowings figure shown on the back-drop at the GM of 20+ mil, there is money due to RMF (formerly JG).
The reasons I'm interested in this are that it would appear that this funding model is being done away with (this would have to happen in 18/19 anyway), but where is the alternative funding coming from?
To me the possibilities are sales proceeds with reduced transfer spend (bear in mind that you have to pay off the debt and keep the amount required for funding, so double- whammy), an authorised regulated lender is put in place(Barclays) or Farhad Moshiri puts more money in.
Don't know which (if any) of the 3 it will be though.

I mentioned earlier in the summer about aiming for £30m profit

Looks like it was right :coffee:

Explain what my post has to do with your estimated profit frandel?

giphy.gif

Everything mate.

We're a profit making machine now HibboFrandel and we're moving into real estate
But Orlyfrand, given that we got 120+ million from PL as opposed to 84 (?) last year, that was always going to be the case unless we made huge losses on player trading.

I'm merely bringing to attention that a charge has gone, there is the probability of a new funding source being put in place, but if no new funding deal is done or FM putting more money in , it is likely to a negative effect on transfer funds available.

But Orlyfrand, given that we got 120+ million from PL as opposed to 84 (?) last year, that was always going to be the case unless we made huge losses on player trading.

I'm merely bringing to attention that a charge has gone, there is the probability of a new funding source being put in place, but if no new funding deal is done or FM putting more money in , it is likely to a negative effect on transfer funds available.

Oh no, definitely not disputing it Mr HibboFrandel

I just think the extra money coming into Everton will come from the following sources:

12-17.jpg

Our new funding model, same as the old one

Oh no, definitely not disputing it Mr HibboFrandel

I just think the extra money coming into Everton will come from the following sources:

12-17.jpg

Our new funding model, same as the old one
I fear that you may be correct, but what we do know is that after next season the RMF type funding is finished for all clubs.
Mentioned it somewhere else on here, but given the streaming/IPTV situation, I wonder what Sky/BT/whoever will bid for the next round of TV rights in the UK.
May be wrong, but historically the figure is determined at the start of the year prior to the rights running out - early next year possibly.

@davek on top form this morning. His keep net must be quite full. In a cartoon world I compare him to..
View attachment 37464
Meanwhile, if we haven't announced a significant incoming early in July, I'll be expecting the usual summer of let down re transfers.
Dont blame me mate. I'm not dastardly or wumming anyone.

What you and others cant seem to handle is the unalloyed truth of the matter: this feller Moshiri has not shoved us one metre further forward than before he arrived...worse in fact in terms of squad spending.

We have a competent if dull manager
A stadium scheme still at the ideas stage
Star players looking to get out

Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me I'm over egging the pudding on those issues.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back