Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
To be fair Dave the goat has a good point there. The blame will always be pointed at Bill and Rob rather than Moshiri in any scenario. Hell personally most of my worries about the summer revolve around them two being in charge of things.
Nope. He's in the box seat and no one else. No one considers BK or RE to be in charge.

"We have a competent if dull manager" - A big improvement on the last one

"A stadium scheme still at the ideas stage" -
Thank Christ we're not moving to Kirkby in the Tesco Arena

"Star players looking to get out" - Get used to it. Unless you're Real / Barca, this is always going to be the case. Look at UTD (Ronaldo), Spurs (Bale), Liverpool (Suarez) & the list goes on.

Davek I get that you're trying to look at things logically & not get carried away like everybody else but to say that "this feller Moshiri has not shoved us one metre further forward than before he arrived, or worse!" is very unfair & incorrect.

I recognize improvement, as do many. We've not become the City / Chelsea overnight, but there's definite improvements and movement in the right direction.
None of those rebuttals made any dent in the points I made.

It seems to have gone under the radar, but Everton cleared the second part of the RMF charge yesterday. My belief is this is the part of the charge relating to 17/18 basic payment.
So other than Barclays, the JG Funding charge is the only one on the books, and unless a deed of variation has been done (which I doubt), this can only relate to the rump payment of TV rights for 16/17.
My feeling is that given the borrowings figure shown on the back-drop at the GM of 20+ mil, there is money due to RMF (formerly JG).
The reasons I'm interested in this are that it would appear that this funding model is being done away with (this would have to happen in 18/19 anyway), but where is the alternative funding coming from?
To me the possibilities are sales proceeds with reduced transfer spend (bear in mind that you have to pay off the debt and keep the amount required for funding, so double- whammy), an authorised regulated lender is put in place(Barclays) or Farhad Moshiri puts more money in.
Don't know which (if any) of the 3 it will be though.
so you are basically saying we thought we had money, the reality is we haven't any money and the only money we will be spending will be generated by sales, this time next year then it will be Tom Davies for sale, and based on current performance it is unlikely the persian Robert Green will put any in unless there is massive profit for him and fat Alisher

Hello Farhad lad, are you still with us?

Be nice to hear from you.
You dont need to wait until the window is closed before talking.

Even your mouth piece Jim White has gone quiet.

so you are basically saying we thought we had money, the reality is we haven't any money and the only money we will be spending will be generated by sales, this time next year then it will be Tom Davies for sale, and based on current performance it is unlikely the persian Robert Green will put any in unless there is massive profit for him and fat Alisher
Nope.

And who is this Persian keeper?

I can't be totally bothered ready the quoted post but if that's the case then what the hell is going on?

Dont blame me mate. I'm not dastardly or wumming anyone.

What you and others cant seem to handle is the unalloyed truth of the matter: this feller Moshiri has not shoved us one metre further forward than before he arrived...worse in fact in terms of squad spending.

We have a competent if dull manager
A stadium scheme still at the ideas stage
Star players looking to get out

Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me I'm over egging the pudding on those issues.
You're wrong and you're over egging the pudding on those issues.....

..... I hope!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back