Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
When did Chelsea write us the cheque like? They've done well keeping that one out of the news....

To try and make out that nothing has changed is barking man, we've spent more on players now under Moshiri than we did in the previous 8 years...Lukaku will almost certainly go, but he's not gone yet, and yet we've already lumped out a mind boggling amount of cash, when have we EVER done that before in our modern history? If you could point that out I'd appreciate it. Cheers.

5 or 6 players come in for circa £100M
1 player leaves for £100M.

"nothing has changed".

davek on ignore is bliss - if everybody would just stop replying to him without quotes life would be perfect.

I actually don't mind @davek tbh. The thing that sets us apart as a fan base is our ability to accept different viewpoints on players, managers and club activity. Yes, at times he is just looking for faults but then this club has let us down for 2 decades now.

Hopefully he will be proven wrong, as all every Everton fan wants is to see this club be successful and competing with the elite once more.

The fact that we've spent the thick end of £100m on players and it's the 5th of July should give you a clue like.

As for shuffling existing quality assets out of the door - who Cleverley and McGeady? lol The only quality players who'll be leaving want to leave, that's football, and no-one of quality has gone anywhere yet........

it's the 4th mate. Independant day

There is no question about the Lukaku sale. It's done and dusted. You dont actually think £100M is getting spent AND we keep Lukaku do you?

Ha Ha Ha. That's too funny....

No, the actual question that I asked please....

Come on Dave, I'm all ears here like.

I do share the reservations with others about players from the Dutch league at the moment, particularly with their national side being really poor too. He was also anonymous in his biggest match to date (the Europa final). Should be good but am cautious.

Footballer in having a bad match shocker! how very dare he.

Everton are the talk of the game at the minute, doing their business early and spending plenty in the process. If you can't feel good about the club at the minute, then you really should give it up, as the game obviously gives you no joy whatsoever.

I could make a stronger suggestion to rid himself of all the doom in his dreary existence, but it would be severely frowned upon.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back