Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Honestly I have some concerns. He hasn't actually put any money into the team. More Sky money than ever and he has to be still relying on selling our star players to buy anyone.

Stones, Lukaku and likely Barkley gone within a year. We're run exactly the same as when Kenwright was in charge. The only difference being that Kenwright actually had the best interests of this club at heart.

Those three had no interest in staying at Eveton so nothing he could do about that?

Honestly I have some concerns. He hasn't actually put any money into the team. More Sky money than ever and he has to be still relying on selling our star players to buy anyone.

Stones, Lukaku and likely Barkley gone within a year. We're run exactly the same as when Kenwright was in charge. The only difference being that Kenwright actually had the best interests of this club at heart.

The continuous negative diatribe in your posts is to me indicating that you may not be all you seem.

Hi Steve, which multi are you?

If Moshiri had shown a bit of ambition last summer and invested in the team they might have been swayed.
Ask yourself a question though, if those players got told we are going to spen xyz on players in transfer window would they have stayed were we started showing some ambition?
No not at all, Rom was off regardless because our stage isnt big enough for his ego, Stones believed the hype and Barkley is being run out of town by Reggie Kray word is. Beside how do they show ambition, by spending big on players? You cant do that when you have just finished 11th, no matter how deep your pocket

No not at all, Rom was off regardless because our stage isnt big enough for his ego, Stones believed the hype and Barkley is being run out of town by Reggie Kray word is. Beside how do they show ambition, by spending big on players? You cant do that when you have just finished 11th, no matter how deep your pocket
We've finished 11th for two seasons before last year mate , could never go really big like . Is that true about Ronnie Kray like ?

We've finished 11th for two seasons before last year mate , could never go really big like . Is that true about Ronnie Kray like ?

Well a wanna be Kray maybe haha yeah this is what people are saying, he has to get out of the City, i dunno, will never know, the only thing we do know is the club have done all they can to keep him but he wants to get away from Liverpool

Then your view will apply to the domestic cups too. In fact, money is the only incentive which I don't agree. But fair enough you stand by your view.

Its not MY view. It's what I perceive to be the players view.

Not all of them obviously, they are all different like any group of people. I am just saying that playing in the Europa League would come pretty low on a list of why a player joins a club. It would be a factor but I don't think its a big one.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back