Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
He owns less than 50% for a reason, and in all honesty he doesn't need to "city" bankroll us. He needs to restructures the entire business model and address the stadium issue, which more than likely he'll now take the lead on.

Massive day for our club
Exactly this.

Can't believe the negativity in some blues.

Could it have something to do with no being able to own 50% or more until ratified by the PL.
I think it's this - it gives him effective control ( getting the entire remainder of 50.1 together to vote against him would be practically impossible). If he took any more shares he would by law be forced to buy out the entirety of the remainder (costing him at least double his initial outlay).

It's nothing like the earless scenario. He major shareholder hence his vote carries more weight. Kenwright remain chair is irrelevant. He's worth 1.2bn, it's more than enough to start the ball rolling.

As long as he restructures the commercial aspects of the club and the business model as well makes in roads into the stadium issue it's a massive bonus.

The guy is respected charted accountant, that says enough

Exactly.

To me he's taken the financial and commercial aspects of the club out of the hands of the people who have made shocking decisions for over a decade.

Keeping Kenwright on as chairman should just be to ask - "Is this worthy of being a blue, Bill, lid?" when he's tied up a multi-million pound deal with a new sponsor.

I'm made up even the wife's not getting on my nerves tonight

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 153

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back