Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Calm down lads yes he's a billionaire but he's nowhere near wealthy enough to have us winning titles. Also buying 49.9% means he's less likely to bankroll us when he doesn't even technically own half of the club's shares. If he continues buying and/or brings a partner in great but tbh right now it just seems like a wealthier Robert Earle scenario, with Bill still at the helm and Woods also at the club.
Take it you are a glass half empty person mate? ;)

It's nothing like the earless scenario. He major shareholder hence his vote carries more weight. Kenwright remain chair is irrelevant. He's worth 1.2bn, it's more than enough to start the ball rolling.

As long as he restructures the commercial aspects of the club and the business model as well makes in roads into the stadium issue it's a massive bonus.

The guy is respected charted accountant, that says enough

I meant that the blokes less likely gonna spend big money on players/invest in a new stadium when he doesn't even own half of the club, financially it would be daft on his behalf. That's why I'm referring to the Earle scenario in that unless he continues hoovering up shares I can't see him doing anything other than perhaps giving an extra few million here or there for transfers, which in reality isn't gonna awake the giant as most of us were hoping for.

He's almost certainly got an undertaking from Woods and others to keep him in control - no legal reason for stopping at 49.9%. As you say this will change when further investment and major decisions such as the stadium are made.

Thanks mate.

Very happy for all the Blues today. You've all been at this a lot longer than my roughly 10 years so the excitement I feel is likely nothing compared to you.

Thanks Allezlesblues for helping deepen my appreciation for this club. COYB!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back