Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Mrs Moshiri looks a smart - and trustable - woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazenin_Ansari
Hope she knows what's going on here.

article-2571163-1BF3C90400000578-775_634x516.jpg

To be honest, long term I think he is a conduit for Usmanov to buy the club as he will make one last run at Kroenke and should that fail, he'll sell up and buy in here.

Tbh I did think Usmanov was behind this deal but after hearing that talks with Bill have been going on for a while/buying only the 49.9% of shares im leaning against this theory. Also Usmanov would want to be the main man you would assume considering he's trying to outright buy arsenal.

Calm down lads yes he's a billionaire but he's nowhere near wealthy enough to have us winning titles. Also buying 49.9% means he's less likely to bankroll us when he doesn't even technically own half of the club's shares. If he continues buying and/or brings a partner in great but tbh right now it just seems like a wealthier Robert Earle scenario, with Bill still at the helm and Woods also at the club.

It's nothing like the earless scenario. He major shareholder hence his vote carries more weight. Kenwright remain chair is irrelevant. He's worth 1.2bn, it's more than enough to start the ball rolling.

As long as he restructures the commercial aspects of the club and the business model as well makes in roads into the stadium issue it's a massive bonus.

The guy is respected charted accountant, that says enough

To be honest, long term I think he is a conduit for Usmanov to buy the club as he will make one last run at Kroenke and should that fail, he'll sell up and buy in here.
I know we're all guessing at this point but it would be hard to see Usmanov persevering at Arsenal if he can't get a controlling share soon.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back