Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Laughing at people still defending this fella.

We've 'spent money' by accident here - he fully intended to recoup it through Barkley and Niasse. Expect £40m in sales as soon as January - all that's happened is that Mosh has had a bit of a shock and had his 'overdraft' temporarily eaten into.

There's no ambition here. No honesty. Just words and ego.

giphy.gif

It should have been prepped for long long in advance of him leaving. It's been obvious for a long time he wanted out as soon as a relatively big club came sniffing.

Wanting Giroud is fine and great, but not having any other ideas after he jibbed us off, or rather his mrs did, is absolute insanity.

Unfortunately it would appear that the lack of transfer funds meant that Koeman was waiting for players to he sold before he could make a move for any striker that he was after and possibly another defender.

Smoke and mirrors.

He promised us steak and gave us beans on toast. Yes we have a better squad now with more depth than when he arrived but was a poor squad with no depth but a brilliant striker better than a squad with depth all over bar up front?

Think we need to hope it isn't a disaster this season or the mood will change very quickly.

He promised us steak and gave us beans on toast. Yes we have a better squad now with more depth than when he arrived but was a poor squad with no depth but a brilliant striker better than a squad with depth all over bar up front?

Think we need to hope it isn't a disaster this season or the mood will change very quickly.

You could have said 'He promised us steak and gave us heaps of Lamb Chops.'

Would have made more sense mate.

Laughing at people still defending this fella.

We've 'spent money' by accident here - he fully intended to recoup it through Barkley and Niasse. Expect £40m in sales as soon as January - all that's happened is that Mosh has had a bit of a shock and had his 'overdraft' temporarily eaten into.

There's no ambition here. No honesty. Just words and ego.

Welp sounds like the Blue Union will be dusting off their banners :coffee:

Also - the idea of a successful businessman spending money by accident is laughable. Farhad has a plan. Whether or not that is to our benefit is up in the air.

I'd still have him over any of the teams below us owners, which is quite depressing.

and being honest, to some of those above us. Kronke? RS owners? Spurs? State sponsored by a country that promotes religious war (Citeh)? And a team that are mortgaged up to the hilt, but have a large enough fan base, being milked at every opportunity to fund it (Urinated)?

Nope, what we have is far from perfect, but it sits more comfortably with me than any of that lot.

and being honest, to some of those above us. Kronke? RS owners? Spurs? State sponsored by a country that promotes religious war (Citeh)? And a team that are mortgaged up to the hilt, but have a large enough fan base, being milked at every opportunity to fund it (Urinated)?

Nope, what we have is far from perfect, but it sits more comfortably with me than any of that lot.

?? Spurs have a new stadium on the way, have made a decent managerial appointment, give their youth players a chance, get top money for their players and make some shrewd purchases of their own. Levy might not be the most likeable bloke but I'd have him over Moshiri.

I don't think there is a perfect owner in the whole of football. Oh well.

?? Spurs have a new stadium on the way, have made a decent managerial appointment, give their youth players a chance, get top money for their players and make some shrewd purchases of their own. Levy might not be the most likeable bloke but I'd have him over Moshiri.
Spurs dislike him, at least some of them do, for refusing to pay high wages. In the long run it means they lose their best players. Tbh I think he seems ok.

Erm

Stadium on the way - check
Decent manager - check
Youth players a chance - check
Top money for players out - check
Some shrewd acquisitions - check (also some dross as have Spurs - check)

And Levy isn't the money or the owner, he's the face of the owner.

Spurs dislike him, at least some of them do, for refusing to pay high wages. In the long run it means they lose their best players. Tbh I think he seems ok.

I think that team will eventually break up because of the wage structure, unless it gets changed. However they've had 2 serious goes at the title in the last 2 years and are playing Champions League football which maybe offsets the wage issue a little bit.

I'd rather be in their position than ours.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back