Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He might very well be an excellent accountant for a Russian oligarch , but he seems completely out of his depth as a majority shareholder of a premier league team.

as has been suggested above, I don't think he is a ruthless businessman at all. The pure fact that he has retained the services of a totally inept board, 18 months into his tenure suggests that he is happy how the club is being run at present. I understand Mr Moshiri keeping the services of Bill for 6 months or more so that he could of integrated him into the insides of the club before taking sole control and introducing his OWN more clinical board. The mere fact that this has not happens worries me.

I'm starting to think the stadium build could turn farcical if things remain the same. I already do think the process has been terribly dragged out even to this point with a complete lack of any communication toward the fanbase in what could possibly be our most eventful milestone ever in the clubs history.

I'm surprised that people are surprised.

The writing was on the wall when moshiri took over and instead of replacing clowns like Elstone and Bill, he kept them on.

We manage to waste transfer window after transfer window and are told 'we can get any player we want now' - another load of BS from The Master of BS.

People hanging hope on the January window? Don't. They proven time and time again they can't get it right.

Most clubs buy a replacement for a key position like centre forward before they sell their crown jewel but not this lot. They'd rather sell the crown jewel cheap and scramble for a replacement months later and fail.

Under Moshiri, we'll have sold Stones, Lukaku and only by a set of strange circumstances Ross Barkley.

Nothing will be the same apparently.

Stones what has he done other can pass a ball? Lukaku wanted to go. Barkley doesn't want to be here. As much as I don't believe Moshiri is the sugar daddy there is nothing else he can do regarding Lukaku and Barkley.

Spent all his money getting Ronald out of his contract only to discover hes way out of his depth and there's a reason Southampton didn't give a toss whether he stayed or not. The subsequently uses Jim White as his official mouthpiece and sounds like an utter bell 2 deadline days running.

Won't be sorry to see the back of this fella.
Don't forget the £2m compo we gave Leicester for Walsh.. lollol

Don't forget the £2m compo we gave Leicester for Walsh.. lollol

1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Spent all his money getting Ronald out of his contract only to discover hes way out of his depth and there's a reason Southampton didn't give a toss whether he stayed or not. The subsequently uses Jim White as his official mouthpiece and sounds like an utter bell 2 deadline days running.

It won't be long before he's picking the first team

lollol back to just Bill then.

Can't get over the fact he sounds exactly like penfold from danger mouse, coupled with the fact usmanov is a dead ringer for baron greenback...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back