Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Not completely true as he will deliver Bramley Moore to rake in a handsome profit as he sells us on. That would be progression for the club in my book.

the way things are currently going, I'm not all that confident of him delivering this stadium. everything so far is bein g done in slow motion, with little or no communication at all. why all the secrecy ?

Has the man got any history delivering a project like this on size and scale ??

I don't think he was on the Arsenal board when they did the Emirates. that was down to david dein if I recall correctly

the way things are currently going, I'm not all that confident of him delivering this stadium. everything so far is bein g done in slow motion, with little or no communication at all. why all the secrecy ?
Nothing to tell us at this point I'm guessing. Planning is due in by the end of the year so hopefully good news pre-Crimbo.

Too much has happened re the council funding model and Peel involvement for this not to happen now. In my humble opinion of course.

I don't know why everyone's so surprised that our net spend under Mr Moshiri is really low.

Mr Moshiri is skint by the standards of Abramovich or Sheikh Mansour.
The biggest spenders were Man Utd - £140m net spend. Chelsea's was half that. I am not even sure that you can say that Abramovic and Mansour finance their transfers.

Finance was not required. Utd paid £90m for Lukaku. That was enough to replace him.

We will never ever get to where he says he wants us to get to if he carries on as he has been doing with the footballing side of the business.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back