Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Always makes me laugh when I read posts saying "Moshri won't be happy with this. Koeman's days are numbered" and so on...

I genuinely think this fella has got involved as some sort of hobby and in the hope he might be able to sell his shares on for more than he bought them for in a few years time. Which in my mind is fair enough - I highly doubt he's involved in the day to day running of the club.

My belief is that Kenwright is still very much calling the shots and it'll stay that way for the foreseeable.

So he's not money grabbing then, because it's been spent. You're suggesting that he's cashed in and ran with the profits.

Well a 25m net spend under the current TV deal certainly leaves him with a bob or 2. He's either complicit in the bad recruitment as he wouldn't spend on a striker. Or he's complicit because he hasn't binned off whoever has destroyed our squad and identity. If Walsh is responsible why is he still here??

Always makes me laugh when I read posts saying "Moshri won't be happy with this. Koeman's days are numbered" and so on...

I genuinely think this fella has got involved as some sort of hobby and in the hope he might be able to sell his shares on for more than he bought them for in a few years time. Which in my mind is fair enough - I highly doubt he's involved in the day to day running of the club.

My belief is that Kenwright is still very much calling the shots and it'll stay that way for the foreseeable.
Think your right moshiri is all about the stadium and bk and his usual suspects run the day to day running of the club .

He's not one bit arsed about the on field stuff. It's all about getting a stadium, raising the valuation of the club, and selling onto a new owner for mega profit. It couldn't be clearer.

Absolutely this. Did people really think a fella worth £1.2b was bringing the glory days back to Goodison? This isn't the 90s anymore.

Speculation.

It is but to me that looks like the most likely scenario. He's seen a business opportunity and he's snapped it up.

Who knows, he might even get a kick out of having a say at a decent Premier League club. But one thing is certain in my mind, he won't be spending too much of his own money to help us kick on - otherwise he will very quickly become a millionaire rather than a billionaire.

Well a 25m net spend under the current TV deal certainly leaves him with a bob or 2. He's either complicit in the bad recruitment as he wouldn't spend on a striker. Or he's complicit because he hasn't binned off whoever has destroyed our squad and identity. If Walsh is responsible why is he still here??

Only the end of year figures will give you that answer, otherwise it's pure speculation on our figures. Mainly to suit an agenda

Secondly, we are 6 games into a season why would anyone be sacked. If every team used your logic there'd be a revolving door on every football club with staff lasting 6 weeks.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back