Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I really hoped when this guy arrived we would breakaway from the mediocrity that has enveloped the club for the last 25 so years .when kenwright woods and elstone still sit on the board and have the main say on football matters then nothing has changed .
If our aspirations are to be serious challengers to the top four teams then moshiri has to bite the bullet and get rid of koeman but I'm not sure he will .

Needs to bite a bigger bullet too and spend another £200m minimum.

Needs to bite a bigger bullet too and spend another £200m minimum.
Definitely for all the money we have spent net spend or not there are so many positions that we need to improve on .Would anyone trust koeman or Walsh with £200 million January would be there 4th window and whatever strategy they have in the market hasn't worked

Really, really disappointed.

Hoped to be competing again, I am running out of patience for a title challenge, I demand one after 30 years.

I suppose it's clear Everton need Usmanov.
Moshiri has just rearranged the chairs on the titanic deck so far and if anything overseen the sale of the best seats and brought in overpriced broken ones in the process.

Definitely for all the money we have spent net spend or not there are so many positions that we need to improve on .Would anyone trust koeman or Walsh with £200 million January would be there 4th window and whatever strategy they have in the market hasn't worked

Unfortunately, I highly doubt there's anywhere near that money to spend. Probably cash set a side for a striker and that's it.

Not Moshiris fault. Walshs maybe, Koeman, definitely. Would help if he put out a balanced team, even minnows can slay giants if properly motivated. But the real problem is the years of ineptitude that has taken us further and further away from being a relevant force in english football.

Think of it like a board game, where the rules are if you are a champions league club move foward by double the amount on the dice. You not only get players want to join you, you also get them cheaper as the player forces the move through.

Until we get the players we want we are stuffed.

When did Morshiri pick or train the team ???

He picks the manager and funds the purchasing / releasing of players.

I watched Spurs, United and City yesterday.

I want some of that. Not this **** being served up. I cannot even sit through this garbage on the tv, let alone pay for the privilege and sit through it in the stands.

So far we have sold Lukaku and Stones and replaced them with Williams and Rooney.

Who thought that was a good idea.

He picks the manager and funds the purchasing / releasing of players.

I watched Spurs, United and City yesterday.

I want some of that. Not this **** being served up. I cannot even sit through this garbage on the tv, let alone pay for the privilege and sit through it in the stands.

So far we have sold Lukaku and Stones and replaced them with Williams and Rooney.

Who thought that was a good idea.

Mate blame the players and Koeman for the crap we saw, you can even blame Koeman and Walsh for spunking the money they had available on crap.

The only things we can blame Morshiri was for appointing Koeman and that's only with hindsight.

Don't remember Morshiri selling a player to pay the banks off and spending nothing.

Although I don't like his Jim White love in as it makes me cringe

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back