Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Mate blame the players and Koeman for the crap we saw, you can even blame Koeman and Walsh for spunking the money they had available on crap.

The only things we can blame Morshiri was for appointing Koeman and that's only with hindsight.

Don't remember Morshiri selling a player to pay the banks off and spending nothing.

Although I don't like his Jim White love in as it makes me cringe
if he doesn't sack Koeman tonight then it shows that the utter garbage served up by Fat eyes Ronko is acceptable to him, furthering my belief that he is here simply to gain a foothold in Liverpool waters.

Mate blame the players and Koeman for the crap we saw, you can even blame Koeman and Walsh for spunking the money they had available on crap.

The only things we can blame Morshiri was for appointing Koeman and that's only with hindsight.

Don't remember Morshiri selling a player to pay the banks off and spending nothing.

No doubting he has given the manager funds for players but we seemed in a rush to sell lukaku before any replacement had been signed

He cost us a trophy by not sacking Martinez the day after that utter humiliation at Anfield. He'll cost us another season if he doesn't act over the international break.

And it was that hesitation when they should have rightly sacked Boberto that makes me think Rondondo will be given more time.

6m a year to be utterly clueless at sometjing your supposed to be superb at ffs

if he doesn't sack Koeman tonight then it shows that the utter garbage served up by Fat eyes Ronko is acceptable to him, furthering my belief that he is here simply to gain a foothold in Liverpool waters.

The two objectives, (Liverpool Waters and a great ground/team) are totally joined at the hip. Its been a rough few weeks, no doubt, and doubts are certainly being raised at the Manager, but the end game will no be derailed imo. All these childish "Moshiri Out" "Fraud" posts are laughable

I am not sure about that if I am honest with you.

There was absolutely nowt about Koeman's managerial record which justified Moshiri's obsessive headhunting of the former at any and all costs....nowt.

And we are not just speaking with hindsight.

There was a great sense of meh on here when the speculation was mounting over his imminent appointment and people were lol when Moshiri made his ludicrous claim that the "world's great managers were being drawn to the north west of England" and proceeded to name check Pep, Jose, Klopp and......Ronald :blush:

In short, the current scenario could well have been envisaged by anyone taking a look back at Koeman's career over the past decade.

The Valencia fiasco, which was linked by @Groucho earlier today.

The long winless runs at Saints, which of course he replicated here last season.

The buck stops with Moshiri.

It was his call, his relentless pursuit and of course, it is his money so he gets to decide if he sticks or twists.

:(

Time to grow those big billionaire balls and sack your number 1 choice, save the club from this dire dirge

Him being an accountant, I would hazard a guess that the debit column is pretty full up.

Not seen any of the match today, but reading and listening during the afternoon, it seems we started ok, not great, but ok. Then went full on rubbish till the last few minutes.

Like you say, he has a decision to make.

I am not sure about that if I am honest with you.

There was absolutely nowt about Koeman's managerial record which justified Moshiri's obsessive headhunting of the former at any and all costs....nowt.

And we are not just speaking with hindsight.

There was a great sense of meh on here when the speculation was mounting over his imminent appointment and people were lol when Moshiri made his ludicrous claim that the "world's great managers were being drawn to the north west of England" and proceeded to name check Pep, Jose, Klopp and......Ronald :blush:

In short, the current scenario could well have been envisaged by anyone taking a look back at Koeman's career over the past decade.

The Valencia fiasco, which was linked by @Groucho earlier today.

The long winless runs at Saints, which of course he replicated here last season.

The buck stops with Moshiri.

It was his call, his relentless pursuit and of course, it is his money so he gets to decide if he sticks or twists.

:(
Only Usmanov can save us now

Closer to pleased than disappointed.

Pluses

Sacked Martinez
Didn't stint on the cash required for his replacement
Progress on a new stadium
Some progress on commercial deals ( could be better though )
Made money available to the manager / DoF

Minuses

Poor communicator
Too close to Jim White
Took too long to sack Martinez

Obviously, at the moment, stuff on the field makes everything look awful, but he's slowly doing things which give the club a chance of progressing. If the on the field rubbish continues, then he may well have another call to make, but it's too early to call him out on that right now.

Him being an accountant, I would hazard a guess that the debit column is pretty full up.

Not seen any of the match today, but reading and listening during the afternoon, it seems we started ok, not great, but ok. Then went full on rubbish till the last few minutes.

Like you say, he has a decision to make.

I think today we seen Koemans plan B, and it was working till they scored, then we didn't have a clue what to do, I just can't see what else he can do with this team he's assembled, maybe it needs new eyes to look at what's at his disposal because they are actually good players just set up wrong, and the way he's treated barkley and niasse speaks volumes about the man

I think today we seen Koemans plan B, and it was working till they scored, then we didn't have a clue what to do, I just can't see what else he can do with this team he's assembled, maybe it needs new eyes to look at what's at his disposal because they are actually good players just set up wrong, and the way he's treated barkley and niasse speaks volumes about the man

When I saw the line up, I was quite encouraged tbh. Then had lunch at me parents, heard a bit on the radio, so dont really know.

I said when he was appointed that he is a difficult bloke to warm to, and have no idea about the Ross situation really.

The two objectives, (Liverpool Waters and a great ground/team) are totally joined at the hip. Its been a rough few weeks, no doubt, and doubts are certainly being raised at the Manager, but the end game will no be derailed imo. All these childish "Moshiri Out" "Fraud" posts are laughable
Everton Football club are laughable, clearly lunch with your parents is more palatable than the utter dross Moshiri's main man serves up on a regular basis, I would like to see my team play with a bit of direction and be organised, and not be a laughing stock, Moshiri needs to act now, can you really see us getting anything from Brighton away with Fat eyes in charge? has anyone seen anything regarding this new stadium? thought not.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back